So if Bills win Steelers game?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said a few weeks ago 10-6 wouldn't do it and got bashed by dirtbag trolls. Yea try me now.

If the Bills go 10-6 they will PROBABLY make the playoffs. It was true a few weeks ago and now that things have come into focus more, it's even truer now. This isn't really up for debate. I feel like I'm arguing with someone on Twitter trying to tell me that pizzagate is still real. Edited by metzelaars_lives

What in the world would make anyone think that all of a sudden the Bills are going to become this juggernaut, this exemplar of steadiness, this "complete" team, whose QB is overnight going to turn into "the Franchise." Just remember this: It's December, the Bills will be playing the Steelers and Browns. History, anyone?

If the Bills go 10-6 they will PROBABLY make the playoffs. It was true a few weeks ago and now that things have come into focus more, it's even truer now. This isn't really up for debate. I feel like I'm arguing with someone on Twitter trying to tell me that pizzagate is still real.

Of course pizzagate's real.

Mark it down, Denver is not going 10-6 or better. Denver will end up 8-8. They are 8-4 now. They will lose at Tennessee this week. They will lose at home to New England. They will lose at KC. They will lose at home to Oakland.

Bills going to win 4 in a row.

What in the world would make anyone think that all of a sudden the Bills are going to become this juggernaut, this exemplar of steadiness, this "complete" team, whose QB is overnight going to turn into "the Franchise." Just remember this: It's December, the Bills will be playing the Steelers and Browns. History, anyone?

The lack of comprehension on these threads is beyond me. And if the Bills do beat the Steelers, which again, very few think they will, if you're betting against them in the Browns game because they lost to the Browns in December of 2007, I'd love to be your bookie.

I expect a loss that feels like we could have or should have won. Next most likely outcome IMO is a loss where we're never really in it.

Actual result was pretty much right in the middle of those two. #fingeronthepulse

Frustrating because once again if we just would have handled our business, we likely would get the help we needed...Denver lost today, and has a brutal schedule where they almost assuredly will lose once more, Miami won but Tannehill is out for the year with an ACL and they will likely lose a few, and of course we puke all over ourselves instead of seizing the opportunity

What's funny. The chances of the Bills making the playoffs had they won today only increased today after the Broncos lost and Tannehill went down. Anyone who said, as I did, that if the Bills won out they'd most likely make the playoffs was right.

The idea that they'd win this game. Anyone with two working eyes and a functioning frontal lobe knew it wasn't gonna happen.

The idea that they'd win this game. Anyone with two working eyes and a functioning frontal lobe knew it wasn't gonna happen.

I also thought they'd lose big in this game. I said so multiple times. I know you revel in mocking people after the Bills fail but there's no there there on this one pal. This was purely a "if the Bills beat the Steelers even though no one thinks they will" thread. Edited by metzelaars_lives