Sammy Watkins did not practice due to sore foot

16-0

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins wouldn't confirm in brief interview that the bone is broken but says he can play on it. He'll get surgery later if need be.

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins wouldn't say whether the bone in his foot is broken. He said everyone is playing with something at this point in the year.

He needs to stop with all this soft talk

Isn't a broken bone question either a yes or no answer? Trade Watkins away, he's made of glass, not worth the roster spot.

This kind of nonsense is too prevalent on this board and out in public. The guy comes back and has an immediate impact on the game with a reduced snap count, and we say "trade him, he makes our team worse"

This kind of nonsense is too prevalent on this board and out in public. The guy comes back and has an immediate impact on the game with a reduced snap count, and we say "trade him, he makes our team worse"

I'm happy Sammy made an impact. But if the guy cant stay healthy he cant help my team win. So yes trade him, we need guys who can start 16 games a year.

I'm happy Sammy made an impact. But if the guy cant stay healthy he cant help my team win. So yes trade him, we need guys who can start 16 games a year.

He started 29 of 32 games prior to this season.

I simply do not understand why certain fans want to mischaracterize the guy as though he's never on the field and/or unproductive when he is...he's on pace to start more games through 3 years than Julio Jones. Let that sink in for a minute.

If you guys want to rag on me for wanting to trade an injury prone player fine, its just my opinion just like yours is yours. Injury prone players get cut, traded or demoted all the time.

INJ prone player how many games as he missed again?

If you guys want to rag on me for wanting to trade an injury prone player fine, its just my opinion just like yours is yours. Injury prone players get cut, traded or demoted all the time.

For me personally, your opinion doesn't bother me.

I would, however, like to understand why folks (including yourself) seem to want to imply that he can't stay healthy or has a chronic availability issue?

Not ragging on you, just the whole narrative that Sammy Watkins needs to put up or shut up because he isn't wowing you. The guy undeniably makes the team better. I just don't get it.

The Cowboys should trade Dez Bryant and the Patriots should trade Gronk............... On and on and on..... Yeah sure!

The Cowboys should trade Dez Bryant and the Patriots should trade Gronk............... On and on and on..... Yeah sure!

Don't forget Brady he is on the INJ report every week

Bet Lions are upset they didn't trade that INJ prone Stafford

Or maybe Panthers should have traded Benjamin

ATL Julio

Edited by MAJBobby