{OT} Be Careful Out There Boys........

Tom

I agree - her actions in this situation are horsesh*t.  But there are too many guys out there who are stupid enough to leave the responsibility for birth control up to the woman.  And, for disease control - if they were both single, perhaps he should have worn a glove for the other warm space anyway.

253020[/snapback]

Sorry replied to the wrong thread here.

What's worse is that when a man thinks that his wife's children are his and then finds out otherwise, he still is on the hook for child support even if the biological father is known.

253005[/snapback]

Now THAT is criminal! Any judge who believes that should be shot.

What happened to being responsible for one's own behavior?

I'm with you.  His penis was nowhere near her vagina and pregnancy wasn't the objective when he was fellated.   

He shouldn't have to pay a dime.  If anything the woman should be charged with extortion and fraud.  Stupid cum guzzling whore.    :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

254257[/snapback]

Fellated.... is that the correct term? I think "fellacioisimified" sounds a bit better.

I'm a bit surprised at the comments, but maybe I'm just the oddball here.

Obviously, this is one wacked out story that once again proves that truth is stranger than fiction. With that said - there is an innocent child here that needs to be raised. That article didn't really go into details, but no matter how fricked up the conception was - he needs to deal with it properly and provide support. You don't punish the child because the mother is a psycho.

Obviously, this is one wacked out story that once again proves that truth is stranger than fiction.  With that said - there is an innocent child here that needs to be raised.  That article didn't really go into details, but no matter how fricked up the conception was - he needs to deal with it properly and provide support.  You don't punish the child because the mother is a psycho.

254321[/snapback]

Exactly.

Then again I have always been the oddball here!

:D

You know how !@#$ed up this kid is going to turn out.  It's mother is a psychopath, the father wants nothing to do with it, and people are going to make test tube baby jokes about it.

254330[/snapback]

Well the father should have made sure she was using "oral" contraceptives. :D

Obviously, this is one wacked out story that once again proves that truth is stranger than fiction.  With that said - there is an innocent child here that needs to be raised.  That article didn't really go into details, but no matter how fricked up the conception was - he needs to deal with it properly and provide support.  You don't punish the child because the mother is a psycho.

254321[/snapback]

bull sh--.

This is not his "responsibility" at all. She did this action out of spite. They were broken up, and he had NO IDEA his seed was sitting frozen next to the Popsicles. This guy gets a BJ, so he should have to pay $800 a month for a kid that this psycho B word created?

His sperm made this baby, but not at all with his consent. Whenever we see these white trash families with 10 kids who they can't afford the first thought is "jeez, try some birth control". Well, I think getting a BJ is one was of making sure you don't get a chick pregnant. Apparently not here.

Does this suck? Of course it does - theres a kid involved. But there's no reason this man should have to pay $800 a month for something like this. I mean, hell, if a guy masturbates and the girl comes by a takes his sperm right after and does this, is the guy still responsible?

bull sh--.

This is not his "responsibility" at all. She did this action out of spite. They were broken up, and he had NO IDEA his seed was sitting frozen next to the Popsicles.  This guy gets a BJ, so he should have to pay $800 a month for a kid that this psycho B word created?

His sperm made this baby, but not at all with his consent. Whenever we see these white trash families with 10 kids who they can't afford the first thought is "jeez, try some birth control". Well, I think getting a BJ is one was of making sure you don't get a chick pregnant. Apparently not here.

Does this suck? Of course it does - theres a  kid involved. But there's no reason this man should have to pay $800 a month for something like this. I mean, hell, if a guy masturbates and the girl comes by a takes his sperm right after and does this, is the guy still responsible?

254476[/snapback]

to say you need to grow up is an understatement. You talk in terms of what this guy should be forced to do and I talk in terms of what he should do - w/o a court order. You see a man being hurt - I see a child who has no say in the matter. He has a child that needs care. It doesn't matter how it happened. Sometimes life is about what doing the right thing, not the convenient thing.

If anything, he should be suing for custody from this psycho.

and, if I am allowed to moralize a bit more, stuff like this doesn't happen when you are married and committed to your spouse. There is more to morality than someone just wanting to be a wet blanket on your fun.

to say you need to grow up is an understatement.  You talk in terms of what this guy should be forced to do and I talk in terms of what he should do - w/o a court order.  You see a man being hurt - I see a child who has no say in the matter.  He has a child that needs care.  It doesn't matter how it happened.  Sometimes life is about what doing the right thing, not the convenient thing.

If anything, he should be suing for custody from this psycho.

and, if I am allowed to moralize a bit more, stuff like this doesn't happen when you are married and committed to your spouse. There is more to morality than someone just wanting to be a wet blanket on your fun.

254506[/snapback]

Again, bull sh--.

To say you need to snap into reality is an understatement. This guy "should", without a court order pay $800 a month even when he had zero intentions of having a child? If he is going to pay a DIME, the kid should be HIS, as he obviously seems like the saner of the two in this situation. But to say this woman gets to maintain custody, and he "should" pay $800 a month starting now, when the kid is already FIVE years old, is ridiculous.

So, please, oh wise one, don't tell me who needs to grow up. Living in a little fantasy world where you thik this guy might actually pay on his own, because he got a BJ 7+ years ago is just living with your head in the clouds. If he is to pay anything, it should be for the day to day living expenses of the kid, as in the kid should be his.