Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@viccarucci

My five takes on #Bills vs. #Raiders. NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/5PLKXfqyzU

Here are my five takes on the Buffalo Bills' game Sunday against the Oakland Raiders at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum:

1. This game is more winnable than it appears; treat it that way.

2. Tyrod Taylor gets better protection than he received against Jacksonville, which sacked him five times.

3. LeSean McCoy makes his presence felt immediately.

4. The Bills' run defense makes the Raiders one-dimensional.

5. The Bills' pass defense must step up to the challenge of slowing down one of the NFL's most dangerous passing attacks.

@walterfootball

Week 13 NFL Picks: Bills at Raiders pick posted. Huge play - http://walterfootball.com/nflpicks2016_13late.php

The Psychology. Edge: Bills.star.gifstar.gif
The Raiders play the Chiefs in four days in a game that will decide the division.

The Vegas. Edge: Bills.star.gifstar.gif
The public is pounding the Raiders.
  • Percentage of money on Oakland: 78% (2,000 bets)

The Trends. Edge: Bills. star.gifstar.gif
  • Bills are 10-17 ATS since November 2011 as a road underdog.
  • True home teams are 32-22 ATS in the last 54 Bills games.
  • Raiders are 15-29 ATS after a win since 2009.
  • Raiders are 6-25 ATS as home favorites since November 2005.
  • Opening Line: Raiders -3.5.
  • Opening Total: 50.
  • Weather: .

Week 13 NFL Pick: Raiders 24, Bills 23
    Bills +3.5 -115 (5 Units)
    Under 49.5 (0 Units)

@viccarucci

My five takes on #Bills vs. #Raiders. NEW at [bN] Blitz: https://t.co/5PLKXfqyzU

Here are my five takes on the Buffalo Bills' game Sunday against the Oakland Raiders at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum:

2. Tyrod Taylor gets better protection than he received against Jacksonville, which sacked him five times.

5. The Bills' pass defense must step up to the challenge of slowing down one of the NFL's most dangerous passing attacks.

Some of those sacks were his own fault... I mean throw the !@#$ing ball away.

@walterfootball

Week 13 NFL Picks: Bills at Raiders pick posted. Huge play - http://walterfootball.com/nflpicks2016_13late.php

The Psychology. Edge: Bills.star.gifstar.gif

The Raiders play the Chiefs in four days in a game that will decide the division.

The Vegas. Edge: Bills.star.gifstar.gif

The public is pounding the Raiders.

• Percentage of money on Oakland: 78% (2,000 bets)

The Trends. Edge: Bills. star.gifstar.gif

• Bills are 10-17 ATS since November 2011 as a road underdog.
  • True home teams are 32-22 ATS in the last 54 Bills games.
  • Raiders are 15-29 ATS after a win since 2009.
  • Raiders are 6-25 ATS as home favorites since November 2005.
  • Opening Line: Raiders -3.5.
  • Opening Total: 50.
  • Weather: .

Week 13 NFL Pick: Raiders 24, Bills 23

Bills +3.5 -115 (5 Units)

Under 49.5 (0 Units)

Reading this had me pumped until I see that we're going to lose by 1. Edge in everything except outcome- feels like Seattle part two

@viccarucci

wow has the guy changed his tune in two years time

It's about time. Ole Simien went for 368 vs the Chiefs

Dez Lewis again ? Hope we have a beach ball we can throw to him.

Dez is ready. i can just feel it.

but honestly JH is coming to Oakland to say hi !

Tyrod and he are a match made in heaven.

Edited by 3rdand12

Hopefully Dez has been showing something in practices; I wonder which WR he has been emulating last few weeks. Him being called up is a sign that Robert is not ready to come back from concussion; a shame about Powell for if we had more depth as WR he might have been shelved for a few weeks instead.

DeAndre Coleman has been on practice squad all year and I hope he is a good run blocker / tackler. Having him being on PS all year will help he understand scheme but since he just seems to be a space eater not as complicated rule as for others. He certainly has bounced around.

Having Coleman be from CAL he will likely be on for coin toss if he is active. Lorenzo, "Nickle", Seymour, Schmidt and Reggie are other candidates.

I too echo comments about surprised about a DB not being signed/activated; White was planned to be used as Safety before injury to Darby.

I wonder who will be consistently non-active this week? Probably Spikes and Jones as healthy scratches.

@viccarucci

#5 is what worries me the most

Oakland Raiders Play Host To Buffalo Bills At Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum

112916-game-preview-cp.jpg

The Oakland Raiders will begin the final month of the regular season with a home contest against the Buffalo Bills at OaklandAlameda County Coliseum on Sunday, Dec. 4 at 1:05 p.m. PT. Sunday’s game will mark the second time in three years that the Bills will visit Oakland in December. The game will also conclude a stretch of four straight home games (one was a home game in Mexico City) for the Silver and Black. Last week, the Raiders pulled out a thrilling 35-32 win over the Carolina Panthers, and the Bills beat the Jaguars by a score of 28-21.

Here is the Game Preview, presented by 95.7 The Game.