Did Robert Woods play his last game for the BILLS today?

Protocal69

If we let Gilmore go I think it helps the team. He's not that good people. If he wasn't a 1st rounder this wouldn't be a conversation.

Take the money and sign Robert, plus another solid free agent wideout or tight end. Put Seymour in Gilmore's spot and watch the kid do just as well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they could go for Alshon Jefferys. He is a #1 that will prob go for 9mill per. Because of the injury history and now the drug suspension. It would be a gamble but he is really good. AJ and Sammy could be amazing

I would rather gamble on Alshon with a high ceiling than over pay for a middling WR like Woods. Again, he is a low floor guy who also has a low ceiling and is going to look for money that is above his production level despite never ceasing the opportunities he has had to prove his worth.

I would like to keep him.

He is not explosive , but he makes plays. He has not been in the best of situations while a Bill. And he has done all the dirty work.

I want to find a place for him here.

But if someone is offering more money, then good for him.

I like Robert, alot. A grinder who could have been better utilized.

Honestly he has been open so many damn times i could have hit him in stride. Our QBs could do better to assist his play.

How many balls has he had to get pounded for? He needs to be thrown open. That's just what he is, But he is very good at that.

But how many drops has he had that were on him? too many. And he does not run well after the catch.

The trick is to use him properly and he could be a very efficient receiver for years.

Looks like a great fit for the Patriots honestly. Dink and dunk and get down

I would rather gamble on Alshon with a high ceiling than over pay for a middling WR like Woods. Again, he is a low floor guy who also has a low ceiling and is going to look for money that is above his production level despite never ceasing the opportunities he has had to prove his worth.

Hmmm..

• 3 weeks later...

He comes back just in time for us to win a few games that will probably end up keeping Rex and giving us a ****ty draft pick.

Merry Christmas Happy One!

@danfetes

The #Bills Robert Woods back at practice today with some interesting hardware on that left knee @News_8

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/806547100033028097

@ChrisBrownBills

Robert Woods easing his way in with his routes and driving off his recovering knee. #Bills

He comes back just in time for us to win a few games that will probably end up keeping Rex and giving us a ****ty draft pick.

Dude. We're at 6 wins. We still have to play the Browns. Draft picks outside the top 3 are invariably "****ty." Get over it. We're getting a "****ty" draft pick.

It means what it means.

Well, then define "consistent." You mean "consistently losing about half of their games?"

Yes, that is true.

In fact, it's insane that they've been able to maintain that level of consistency for the entirety of the drought, never once getting enough lucky bounces to eek out a playoff berth (Chiefs) or on the flip side, getting just enough lucky bounces to lose 5-10 draft spots by winning 6-8 games in stead of 3-5.

Edited by The Big Cat

It means what it means.

LOL

Actually no......what they need to do is be exceptionally bad or start winning

The problem is we are contantly stuck in the middle as a franchise.

The good news? Our pick is right at the spot where we could probably get a impact player at a posistion of need with that 1st pick. WR or S is really really a need