Captain Checkdown: Part Two

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not measure

qb success in yards.....

Yeah, neither do I, but that was a bad game today with a few good plays. They need better play than this out of the QB position moving forward.

I love the win and I love that TT turned it around somewhat but it doesn't mean I don't recognize he played poorly for most of the day.

Tyrod is just not a Quarterback. I dont know what he is, but hes not a passer. A game manager maybe? I mean, he's secure with the ball, he dosent turn it over, which is good. But man, i cant stand him as our supposed QB.

best quote on the thread, ignored til now:

"John is the biggest homer (idiot) on this message board, and it's not even close. There's no point in arguing with an absolute dolt like him."
May I add to those not from CA - Hemet is the arseh0le of CA and that's most likely why John is so angry

So you're cool dominating half the time??

No

I am cool with wins.....our D gave up over 20 points and we won

"John is the biggest homer (idiot) on this message board, and it's not even close. There's no point in arguing with an absolute dolt like him."
May I add to those not from CA - Hemet is the arseh0le of CA and that's most likely why John is so angry

Thank you for reminding that someone was nice enough to post that. I think I will report it now since it violates TOS.

and

Living in Hemet is the SECOND reason why I am so angry.

No

I am cool with wins.....our D gave up over 20 points and we won

Thank you for reminding that someone was nice enough to post that. I think I will report it now since it violates TOS.

and

Living in Hemet is the SECOND reason why I am so angry.

28pts. Apparently shady scored 4tds all by himself.

Irony is that Shady had a horrible 1st half too.

I don't agree with John on his TT take but this sh*t is way over the line. It's like people can't handle someone who disagrees with them.

Yeah, neither do I, but that was a bad game today with a few good plays. They need better play than this out of the QB position moving forward.

I love the win and I love that TT turned it around somewhat but it doesn't mean I don't recognize he played poorly for most of the day.

This is a statement that pops up time after time on this board...I'm guilty of saying the same thing. Whether we win or lose...Tyrod typically plays poorly for 1/2 to 3/4 of the game and throws a few "bombs" or broken plays which gives us a false sense of security. It's the traditional 10-20 yd timing routes that we don't see a lot of that has me concerned.

wHEN THE HECK WAS CAPTN CHECKDOWN PART ONE? I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND MISSED THE FIRST PART OF THIS POST. A LITTLE HELP FOR A GUY LIKE ME?

Howard - ya gotta ease up on the caps buddy. Captain Checkdown was the nickname for Trent Edwards. Tyrod has a tendency to checkdown quite a bit to his RB or TE so that's where the thread title came from.