If you still support Rex please stop supporting this team

Yeezus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan's defense was pretty good today. Far from perfect. Tyrod Taylor was the one who needs to do something. Lynn too; his throw first approach is not doing anything to help the team. TT is very inaccurate and does not make good decisions. its night and day each week. we never know who we are going to get.

Ryan's defense was pretty good today. Far from perfect. Tyrod Taylor was the one who needs to do something. Lynn too; his throw first approach is not doing anything to help the team. TT is very inaccurate and does not make good decisions. its night and day each week. we never know who we are going to get.

Maybe if we had actual starting NFL pass catchers there would be more consistancy

Eat a PIZZA once in a while!

For the win lol

'member when fans were happy after a win?

A win to get to 5-5 in a horrible game where it became painfully obvious how woefully inadequate this team is after 16 years of no playoffs just doesn't have the same warm fuzzy feeling it used to I guess!

"this guy is awful, we need to ban him. He is a troll"

Y'all need a damn safe space. Jesus

I don't think he should be banned. I do think he's a !@#$ing moron though. I look forward to reading his stupidity. Also, I'm pretty sure he's been posting here for a long time before creating this bogus account.

Rex's halftime adjustments today really worked.

It might have been the biggest half time of his Bills career and he nailes it.

I actually think Rex has done a much better job this year than last year to this point.... which is frustrating because last year was such an opportunity on a powder puff schedule.

Rex's halftime adjustments today really worked.

It might have been the biggest half time of his Bills career and he nailes it.

I actually think Rex has done a much better job this year than last year to this point.... which is frustrating because last year was such an opportunity on a powder puff schedule.

They also did a nice job in the 2nd half against the Seahawks.

I don't think he should be banned. I do think he's a !@#$ing moron though. I look forward to reading his stupidity. Also, I'm pretty sure he's been posting here for a long time before creating this bogus account.

may I ask you with no offense: do you ever think someone sees your posts and thinknyoure a moron? Being stupid?

The OP and others bring this place down constantly by taking it upon themselves to do that. Its usually not OK, and I am guilty of it. But it doesn't generate anything positive. And anyone who thinks, regardless of hiw many agree wkth him, that his response and opinion of a particular person or group matters that they must express their feelings is just an attention whore doling out negativity no one needs

may I ask you with no offense: do you ever think someone sees your posts and thinknyoure a moron? Being stupid?

The OP and others bring this place down constantly by taking it upon themselves to do that. Its usually not OK, and I am guilty of it. But it doesn't generate anything positive. And anyone who thinks, regardless of hiw many agree wkth him, that his response and opinion of a particular person or group matters that they must express their feelings is just an attention whore doling out negativity no one needs

I would think they would be correct in thinking that about me if I start new threads 1 hour into a game (which is not allowed)spewing crap like that.

I would think they would be correct in thinking that about me if I start new threads 1 hour into a game (which is not allowed)spewing crap like that.