It wasn't OUR anarchist group that destroyed that property

Protest: Leftists breaking windows, setting fires, overturning cars, screaming death threats, and beating up random white bystanders. But it's "mostly peaceful"

Riot: Donald Trump rallies or Tea Party events. Dangerous and scary to anybody who isn't white

BTW, this cop car has California plates.

The irony is that calling all Trump protesters rioters is no different than calling all Trump supporters Klansmen.

And when someone calls all Trump protesters rioters, like they've called all Trump supporters bigots, you'll have a point.

Anarchist group. Ironic.

That's not ironic at all. Just because anarchists don't believe in authority doesn't mean they believe in chaos. They generally believe that you should be able to voluntarily join whatever group youbwant, and be able to leave whenever you want.

No, what's ironic is that they have a .org website.

THIS is ironic.

That's not ironic at all. Just because anarchists don't believe in authority doesn't mean they believe in chaos. They generally believe that you should be able to voluntarily join whatever group youbwant, and be able to leave whenever you want.THIS is ironic.

Anarchists want a lack of authority -- resulting in disorder. I didn't say anything about chaos. I find it ironic that there must be someone who tries to organize a bunch of anarchists into a group and then they go out as an organized group to sow disorder. And you don't need to be an anarchist to believe that people can voluntarily join or drop their participation in a group. That's not a special anarchist trait.

Anarchists want a lack of authority -- resulting in disorder. I didn't say anything about chaos. I find it ironic that there must be someone who tries to organize a bunch of anarchists into a group and then they go out as an organized group to sow disorder. And you don't need to be an anarchist to believe that people can voluntarily join or drop their participation in a group. That's not a special anarchist trait.

There can be order without coercive authority. Nobody among my friends has any authority over the others, yet somehow we manage to get together and watch football on Sunday and everybody gets sufficiently drunk and full of pizza. The idea is that if they don't like how something is done, they can go off and do it on their own.

Individuals voluntarily working to a common good doesn't run counter to anarchy. Individuals being forced to contribute to the common good does.

There can be order without coercive authority. Nobody among my friends has any authority over the others, yet somehow we manage to get together and watch football on Sunday and everybody gets sufficiently drunk and full of pizza. The idea is that if they don't like how something is done, they can go off and do it on their own.

Individuals voluntarily working to a common good doesn't run counter to anarchy. Individuals being forced to contribute to the common good does.

Works well in small settings. Not across an entire population -- that's a utopian myth. There's no way to deal with conflict or scarcity of resources in an anarchic society. Most any clash between "classes" of people (or gender, or ethnicity or races) comes down to someone trying to protect what they've got by excluding others from attaining it. Then the other group pipes up about being held back. That's human nature and anarchy isn't going to fix it.

People can debate whether authority should be proactive or not, but there will never be any successful true anarchy.