Game Day Thread: Election 2016

KD in CA

Listen you dumb Trump Davdians, or you stupid Trumpster Drivers, Ted Cruz would've won by more electoral college votes. Way to reap what you've sown. You're all stupid

Not sure what the F....

but...

It's widely accepted that Ted Cruz saw the same thing that Donald Trump did...and that Marco Rubio saw it wrong(See: Rubio's FL concession speech)

The difference is: Ted Cruz couldn't close the deal, and of course, he was up against the ultimate closer(See: today's election results).

Any NFL-level sales guy in the world knew that Trump was gonna win the primary, and the general.

But here's what those same guys know: Trump has been running both a hard and a soft sale this entire time = he has positioned us, the USA, BEFORE he sits down at the table. Consider: what is our position, relative to Mexico's(China's, Russia's, etc.)...before the negotiation even starts?

In Trump, we have perhaps one of the best salesman of all time. But, remember, the biggest trouble with salespeople is a refusal to acknowledge key details, and demanding that things move forward regardless. However, the best thing about salespeople, is the talent for acknowledging key details. Often a key detail they seize upon closes the deal.

Having worked with some of the best salespeople in the country personally? I never know what I'm gonna get. But, Trump seized on trade, inner cities, and literally took the "infrastructure argument" away from the Ds for the first time in my lifetime. So far? He's showing the talented sales guy, not the moron sales guy.

We'll see.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The worst part is now Chris Christie will be a part of our countries Gov't... If you don't know him b.c you don't live in NJ you will soon hate him. You voted in Trump now you will live with the **** storm that follows.

If you think I care about what someone who lives in New Jersey thinks? :lol:

You are very lucky that I have been soo busy lately. Having lived in Center CIty and Manhattan, and played D1 Lacrosse? I have a very low opinion of Jersey D-bags. But your comment is exactly in line with what we already know about NJ.

You have to be kidding us. ISIS, Obamacare, Global Warming nonsense, and Dodd-Frank et al...and you are warning us of a Schit Storm? :lol:

Get some self awareness. Look up the word: introspection. Then? Work on your critical thinking skills. When you've done these things? You'll understand how silly telling us to prepare for a Schit Storm, when we've been in one for the last 8 years, actually is.

If you think I care about what someone who lives in New Jersey thinks? :lol:

You are very lucky that I have been soo busy lately. Having lived in Center CIty and Manhattan, and played D1 Lacrosse? I have a very low opinion of Jersey D-bags. But your comment is exactly in line with what we already know about NJ.

You have to be kidding us. ISIS, Obamacare, Global Warming nonsense, and Dodd-Frank et al...and you are warning us of a Schit Storm? :lol:

Get some self awareness. Look up the word: introspection. Then? Work on your critical thinking skills. When you've done these things? You'll understand how silly telling us to prepare for a Schit Storm, when we've been in one for the last 8 years, actually is.

Uh oh the !@#$ing idiots are out... All that **** would have happened no matter who was president.

I guess $1 billion doesn't buy what it used to. I've been saying all along that Trump was a genius in the way he played this, getting the media to give him hundreds of millions of dollars in free advertising to reach the masses.

That being said, it's time to show me the baby.

Uh oh the !@#$ing idiots are out... All that **** would have happened no matter who was president.

Jersey proving Jersey.

I have been saying that Obamacare was dead, and that it would cost the Ds their majorities in both houses, and the POTUS in 16...since 2009.

Ask anyone here. Your entire agenda is now done. There will NEVER be nationalized health care in this country. Nor will there be Cap and Trade. Nor will there be public union balloting. Nor will there be another "Stimulus" package in our lifetime. Nor will there be another "lead from behind" foreign policy. Nor will there be another "More power to the UN" agenda...on anything.

You won in 2006...based on your entire agenda. Now, 10 years later, after you have put all of your retarded "solutions" in place....you are reaping what you sowed.

For 30 years, you have been saying "if only we had power, we'd solve everything". Well, you did, and solved nothing.

So, walk it off Jersey D-bag, if you can. But, understand, the hazing hasn't even started yet. This is merely tapping night. You and the rest of your clown brigade will be pledging the USA for the next 8 years, minimum.

This will not be a good 4 years coming up... I think this country finally screwed itself permanently...

The Dems abandoned the middle class, whored themselves out to special interests, became a bunch of screeching scolds and then shoved it in everybody's face by engineering a campaign for one of the most despised, unctuous political golems in our nation's history.

They got exactly what they deserved......

The Dems abandoned the middle class, whored themselves out to special interests, became a bunch of screeching scolds and then shoved it in everybody's face by engineering a campaign for one of the most despised, unctuous political golems in our nation's history.

They got exactly what they deserved......

Unctuous? There's nothing deliciously fatty about Hillary Rodham

Yep.

If anything, like Tapper? said tonight: it's the Ds who are going to have the bloodletting, and the backstabbing. But, I said this a long time ago: the R civil war was a good thing, because it forced them to be introspective, and to really think about what they were for, besides, gaining control of the House/Senate as a check on Obama. Cruz(or Christie, or somebody else) could have won tonight, if they had the same message/policy as Trump.

That's what the Ds will refuse to learn: nobody likes what they are selling, because it's the same old stale schit they've been selling for 60+ years. Hell you could even say 100, with Wilson's world-government views.

I honestly do not expect them to learn a damn thing from tonight. If anything, I expect them to learn what they know, that isn't so, even better. :lol: Also, I expect them to be uber-ironic: attack Wall Street...after Wall Street just paid millions to elect their candidate.

Trump was always a consummate salesman, and he sold himself to the voting public.

Now comes the much harder job, of which he's never really been good at, being a good executive manager. Let's hope the kids keep him grounded.

Trump was always a consummate salesman, and he sold himself to the voting public.

Now comes the much harder job, of which he's never really been good at, being a good executive manager. Let's hope the kids keep him grounded.

Someone should get a fix on what those kids are worth now so we can compare it to what they're worth at the end of Trumps presidency.

Hillary and the DNC spent MILLIONS trying to scare people from voting for third parties. I'm looking at some of the polling, and it seems like they got exactly what they wanted, but the vast majority of those people jumped to Trump. Dems own this loss.

Sorry I missed the party. I was, uh... indisposed.

Thank god Trump will not be President... Sucks that Hillary had to win for that to happen.

Great call. You're truly prescient.

Trump is toast

Sure bet. Take the over.

It would TOTALLY be worth seeing the Queen have her throne stolen from her

Bwwaahhhhahahahahaha!

Virginia just went Clinton, probably the late night start to a Clinton wave.

Yep. It sure looks like she'll roll him.

Stock futures are plummeting.

Shades of Brexit! And we all know what that means.

Finish your sentence meazza. ... --- ... :ph34r:

This is fantastic theater.

Mos def. Brought to you by the MSM and a real American reality star.

He is the true 3rd party prez

This is true. Worst possible outcome would have been a Hillary win. Next a win by a "true Republican". Trump's a scrapper and used to getting things done. First up - repeal about 9,000 executive orders that have stunted the economic recovery. Then fix the nearly criminal healthcare insurance abomination that the Dems foisted upon the nation.

Hey America, let's get back to work. Recess is over.

A cabinet composed of the likes of Chris Christie, Newt, Rudy, Goldman-Sachs chiefs, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, oil magnates, Rick Perry, and climate deniers........ what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

A cabinet composed of the likes of Chris Christie, Newt, Rudy, Goldman-Sachs chiefs, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, oil magnates, Rick Perry, and climate deniers........ what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Sarah Palin? Where...Department of Education?

And Christie running HHS, no doubt...

I was just looking around at some of the news sites. The hyperbole is off the charts.

People are actually acting like Trump was just elected emperor. "I don't know if I'll be able to get married in March now!"

Christ...don't worry about it. You are getting married in March. The government is designed to make it hard to do stupid, impulsive things.

what about Howard Stern. He was promised FCC or Scotus

Sarah Palin? Where...Department of Education?

And Christie running HHS, no doubt...

People are actually acting like Trump was just elected emperor. "I don't know if I'll be able to get married in March now!"

Christ...don't worry about it. You are getting married in March. The government is designed to make it hard to do stupid, impulsive things.

I wouldn't be surprised if the DoE didn't even exist a year from now.

I just remember him saying something about how he'd like Palin in his cabinet. Maybe at Interior where she could just drill baby drill to her heart's content?

I work for a large company. Overhwleming minority base. They're terrified that this means bad news for blacks. They had heard David duke supports trump. Etc. Hispanic worried theylhave to leave. Vietnamese scared they'll leave. Muslims fear targeting. Its.. amazing how naive they are

I work for a large company. Overhwleming minority base. They're terrified that this means bad news for blacks. They had heard David duke supports trump. Etc. Hispanic worried theylhave to leave. Vietnamese scared they'll leave. Muslims fear targeting. Its.. amazing how naive they are

Just remind them that, if they think they're going to have it bad, there's a hair stylist and make-up artist in the White House that have to make this orange peanut look good on TV...

Some good people on your list.

Yeah, it's a veritable A-list of wise leadership and self-respecting statesmen. <_<

Ummm Hillary lost.

You do realize that she wasn't the only political whore in this election, right?

I think both the guy from Lucas Oil and the other honcho from Goldman will both end up working for Trump sooner rather than later.