Another MNF, another heart-wrenching loss

Virgil

No one deserves to post game thoughts, but I'm really trying to do the other one in respect and objective. With that....

This one hurt. Really hurt. I wasn't expecting a win. The way the Defense played, I expected a long night.

But the way the offense played. The way they kept finding a way. The way it seemed like we were finally going to get over all the humps: Primetime, last minute drives, offensive light show.....

And as the Bills do, they build you up just to tear you down.

It's a game. It's a game. It's a game. We are 4-5 and this just !@#$ing hurts.

Oh yeah, and !@#$ Sherman!

The Bills don't have a single reason to have their head down. They outplayed Seattle on their field and got screwed.

If only the moral victories got us into the playoffs. It's still a loss and we now need to go at least 6-1 to have a chance at the playoffs.

It's going to be a long bye-week.

If only the moral victories got us into the playoffs. It's still a loss and we now need to go at least 6-1 to have a chance at the playoffs.

It's going to be a long bye-week.

Half hearted apologies from officials after they screw us over don't get us into the playoffs either. They screwed up awful several times, but at least 2 game changing calls where they could have stopped and thought about it and gotten it right.

That's not a moral victory, that's getting hosed.

No playoffs for another year, but that was expected.

This game tonight was fun, exciting, and a real nail biter.

And sure it hurt, but I'm coming around to just trying to enjoy the games as they come.

Thats the attitude. :thumbsup:

Edited by Marty McFly

No playoffs for another year, but that was expected.

This game tonight was fun, exciting, and a real nail biter.

And sure it hurt, but I'm coming around to just trying to enjoy the games as they come.

My thoughts exactly. Yea we lost and it hurt...bad, but they played a damn good game and while that still tallies up as an "L" its great to watch a nail-biter that we almost had against a very good team on the road.

Its how loyal fans respond after decades of hurt. Just show some heart and I'm all good !!

My thoughts exactly. Yea we lost and it hurt...bad, but they played a damn good game and while that still tallies up as an "L" its great to watch a nail-biter that we almost had against a very good team on the road.

Its how loyal fans respond after decades of hurt. Just show some heart and I'm all good !!

Sad. :(

The Bills don't have a single reason to have their head down. They outplayed Seattle on their field and got screwed.

You mean unlike the Jets and Dolphins games? They are the reason they aren't going to the playoffs. If they win those two games, tonight doesn't matter however hard they competed. No officials to blame in those two piss poor performances.