Dareus and Bryant both out for MNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you predicted that another player who did nothing to deserve the money he was making would be called out for it?

What's next? If we get a good QB, we'll say good things about him?

Mmm basically. Lots of rose colored glasses. So maybe you have been wearing blinders as people were sweating his resigning. Or maybe you completely missed the narative that Dareus is by far our best defender. So maybe it was obvious to you. But its not as much a no brainer as you would think

Mmm basically. Lots of rose colored glasses. So maybe you have been wearing blinders as people were sweating his resigning. Or maybe you completely missed the narative that Dareus is by far our best defender. So maybe it was obvious to you. But its not as much a no brainer as you would think

John from hemet says he is so he must be right?

Losing in Miami still burns me, losing to the Jets drives me crazy. In our 12-4 dream imaginary season the Pats with Brady and at Seattle were two of the losses, so I can live with it if we come up short in this game, and am excited to take it on as a challenge and opportunity.

But Dareus missing game #9 of the season is just crazy, and not to come in after his suspension ready to play every snap and make a difference is crazy.

It reflects very poorly on him as a player, teammate and person to not be crazy completely ready to go as soon as he was eligible, but it also reflects so poorly on the team in terms of their preparation, planning, and ability to plan for this stuff to make sure players are in football shape and can avoid what are very preventable injuries.

I seem to remember another four game suspension in our division, and while the circumstances are different, can you imagine if that guy came back out of shape, suffered two little baby injuries, and barely played at all through game 9?