Henry NOT going to Arizona

GG

Since GG has decided not to come back and explain this great mystery of life to us, maybe what he's saying is...

"Since John Clayton reported it, it probably won't come true...therefore Henry will instead be traded to San Fran??"

But I haven't heard any Henry to San Fran rumors, so that's probably not it. This is quite a code he's left for us to crack.

Maybe he means that since Henry is going to the Cards, SF is going to have get ready to play him twice a year? Maybe? Possibly? Any chance at all?  :devil:

252340[/snapback]

Well, yeah, we got that.

But in the title, he said he's NOT going to Arizone, then explained that he is.

I choose to believe John Clayton. Henry will be on the worlds worst team next year.

Since GG has decided not to come back and explain this great mystery of life to us, maybe what he's saying is...

"Since John Clayton reported it, it probably won't come true...therefore Henry will instead be traded to San Fran??" 

252360[/snapback]

DING DING...we have a winner. Clayton also said there was NO WAY Terrell Owens would be anything but a Raven last season.

Clayton = RJ

But I haven't heard any Henry to San Fran rumors, so that's probably not it.  This is quite a code he's left for us to crack.

252360[/snapback]

Wow, and it only took 14 responses.

:devil: