We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

Keeping it to an under 20 point loss is going to be hard...we are just too banged up on offense...no WR's, no Shady, no AW to help with Gronk(we all saw what happened last year with Duke Williams), Dareus coming back helps a little, but Brady is just gonna throw all over us, they don't need to even really run the ball much so he probably won't be a factor.

I'm usually one to say "Any given Sunday" but unless Brady goes down early I don't see us even having a chance...this could get ugly by halftime

The defense is as healthy as it has been and going to be all season. The defense might be able to keep us in the game....if not, they never will as this is about the most talent they've ever had on defense....and healthy to boot. Only if Tyrod could make some plays....only IF...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed that the spread is under 7 for this game quite frankly. If I were in Vegas, I would bet heavy on the Patriots covering a 2 touchdown spread. Injuries are a massive problem. Sure, they get Dareus back and now get their second full week with Lawson, but this is Brady we're talking about. He gets his passes off in about 2 seconds. That compares to Tyrod at over 3, which is the longest for an NFL starting QB. The Patriots will do the same thing the Dolphins did. They'll give Taylor the middle of the field to make throws and we already know that he won't see a damned thing other than a screen pass at the LOS or bombs. It's sad for me to say, but he's the same QB that we had last year. Can't throw to where the receiver is going to be, except the long ball and just takes too long going through his progressions. We will see on Sunday of course and I'll remain optimistic that I'll be vastly wrong. None the less, I would rather see a blow out rather than another close loss where we had a chance to win, but TT couldn't move the ball down the field.

The defense is as healthy as it has been and going to be all season. The defense might be able to keep us in the game....if not, they never will as this is about the most talent they've ever had on defense....and healthy to boot. Only if Tyrod could make some plays....only IF...

AW is a huge loss and maybe more against the Patriots and their love of TEs than it would be against any other team, more so because of how bad Duke Williams did against Gronk in last year's home game where AW was out....

In this game, I'd trade Dareus for AW, and I think a lot of other people would too...the DLine has played pretty well, last week's abberation withstanding...much better depth at DT than at safety...

I'm afraid Gronk could get 12 catches, 200 yards and 3 TDs...

Edited by matter2003

AW is a huge loss and maybe more against the Patriots and their love of TEs than it would be against any other team, more so because of how bad Duke Williams did against Gronk in last year's home game where AW was out....

In this game, I'd trade Dareus for AW, and I think a lot of other people would too...

ideally he is out there but we didn't have him last time we played Brady either, and Rex dealt him an off night (for him). Edited by YoloinOhio

AW is a huge loss and maybe more against the Patriots and their love of TEs than it would be against any other team. In this game, I'd trade Dareus for AW, and I think a lot of other people would too...

I think Blanton will see some more field time for Gronk. While I agree we need help covering him, no one ever truly does.

Dareus is supposed to take up multiple blockers and free up your pass rushers. We need that. Now, to see if it happens

IDEA:

First series for NE, Bills send everyone, with express orders that someone makes sure Brady is planted into the ground, regardless of whether or not he still has the ball.

Take the 15 yard penalty and see if we can't knock him out of the game, or at least ding him up enough to throw him off his game.

This has been suggested 400 times before, I know, but how about actually doing it?

The most effective way to beat NE is to remove Brady from the game.

IDEA:

First series for NE, Bills send everyone, with express orders that someone makes sure Brady is planted into the ground, regardless of whether or not he still has the ball.

Take the 15 yard penalty and see if we can't knock him out of the game, or at least ding him up enough to throw him off his game.

This has been suggested 400 times before, I know, but how about actually doing it?

The most effective way to beat NE is to remove Brady from the game.

Big fan of Greggy and all the bounty BS were you?

25-3

They are going to be pissed and ready to run the score up cuz thats their style, you sure youre only going with 25? I would go as high as 42 but i think we score at least 2 touchdowns. and who knows Rex might pull a rabbit out of his ass and intercept Brady 4 times. Stranger things have happened

The last Brady game the Bills played against Brady was 20/39 277yards a TD and an INT in New England. This will be a statement game not only for the Bills, but for the Ryan brothers. This will be a masterpiece defense game. All dynasties fall, Rome, the Ming Dynasty, the Spanish Empire and the New England Patriots. The secret weapon is Ed Reed who had big games against Brady and will pass that on to the defense backfield. Brady will throw 3 picks, one returned for a score as the Bills sweep the Patriots, 23-14.

Edited by bisonbrigade

They are going to be pissed and ready to run the score up cuz thats their style, you sure youre only going with 25? I would go as high as 42 but i think we score at least 2 touchdowns. and who knows Rex might pull a rabbit out of his ass and intercept Brady 4 times. Stranger things have happened

No man. 25-3 is bradys record vs the bills. He's gonna walk into our house, raid our fridge, take a Cleveland steamer on the coffee table then walk out leaving us wondering what the hell just happened

Edited by joesixpack

IDEA:

i like this idea, but the better play is having someone go helmet-first into brady's crotch like a missile.

No man. 25-3 is bradys record vs the bills. He's gonna walk into our house, raid our fridge, take a Cleveland steamer on the coffee table then walk out leaving us wondering what the hell just happened

Tom Brady is gonna step off the Patriots bus wearing his Make America Great Again hat and grab the Bills by the p*ssy