Anyone else pissed with Marcel today?

The world where our team got beat by the Miami Dolphins and hasn't made the playoffs in almost 2 decades

No matter how bad you want to trade him, SD is never going to trade Rivers for Dareus. Ain't gonna happen. Even if you offered Dareus and your next first round pick, they still say no. They say no because good passing quarterbacks don't grow on trees. They have one already. They aren't giving him up.

No matter how bad you want to trade him, SD is never going to trade Rivers for Dareus. Ain't gonna happen. Even if you offered Dareus and your next first round pick, they still say no. They say no because good passing quarterbacks don't grow on trees. They have one already. They aren't giving him up.

That is usually the case but Rivers is disgruntled and has already said he is not moving his kids to LA if the team ends up moving. The Chargers may decide to move him if the situation gets worse. That's just one example. Trade Dareus and get a QB whether it be with a high pick or a trade with him plus picks for a vet

I still cannot believe Marcel could not play at all even a few snaps, i really have to question his commitment to this team. How does a big guy miss three full games with a hamstring? you could argue yesterday was the most important game of season . If we had won we would have been 5-2 and guaranteed no worse then 5-3 after the first half of season.

Our tough part of schedule is coming and we really needed to win, i look at Shaddy and he gave it a go and here we have the highest paid player on our team sitting on the sidelines with this huge simile on his face watching Kyle bust his butt against double and triple teams.

I am disappointed and pissed with this guy who has let his teammates and ownership down big this season.

Ya super stoked that Mccoy played and re-injured himself....

Pissed? No, the guy's hurt, and hammies happen to a lot of players. There's no reason to assume Dareus got hurt because he wasn't in shape.

Disappointed? You bet. He's an elite player on a team with only three of them. He could have prevented all those runs where the Miami O line got through to block our LBs. It would have been an entirely different game.

You're only as good as you are available. No one is really upset with the fact that Marcel is actually hurt, people are upset with the fact that he got suspended for last year for drugs. Then got a huge contract, then got busted again for drugs. Then gives the whole world this sob story about going to rehab, then after his suspension tells everyone he didn't even go to rehab?? It's just mind boggling how much BS we are fed on every single issue with this team.