Don't blame Tyrod for loss. BUT!!!!!!!

r henderson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that last pass to goodwin was on target it would have been picked. The safety was in position and had it lined up.

No it was late and high which gave time for the safety to get there. It was the same.route at the TD.

Td delivered on time and accurate TD

Other on Late and High, Goodwin hurt

He has a top 5 TE in the NFL that is invisible because he wont throw to him because of the location of the field Clay runs his routes in.

If clay is a top 5 tight end right now i'm a monkey's uncle. Clay has been gutting it out, but he's clearly running at 80 percent speed. I'm not saying taylor was great or even good, but rather to look at the larger context. The bills jv receiving corps plus an injured mccoy is a pretty rough deal for any qb.

I wouldn't say Goodwin was wide open there. Maxwell was trailing with safety help. What have taken a very nice throw to fit it in that tight window. Not enough air and it's picked by Maxwell. Too much air? Exactly what happened. Not to say it wasn't a makeable throw but it was a lot harder than it looked

Its so funny.

It was the same Route and.coverage as the TD.

What was the difference one on time and accurate the other wasnt

He has a top 5 TE in the NFL that is invisible because he wont throw to him because of the location of the field Clay runs his routes in.

Top 5? Now you're just being silly.

Gronk

Kelce

Barnage

Eifert

Olsen

They are all better then Clay. He's probably just outside the top 10.

I gather you have access to the all-22.

It was so egregious that you didn't need the all-22 to see it, it was very visible in the broadcast.

I'm actually cringing thinking about how much worse it's going to be watching the all-22.

The second half was some of the worst we've seen of Tyrod in Buffalo. He's going to get absolutely savaged this week once the coach's film comes out, and he deserves it.

If clay is a top 5 tight end right now i'm a monkey's uncle. Clay has been gutting it out, but he's clearly running at 80 percent speed. I'm not saying taylor was great or even good, but rather to look at the larger context. The bills jv receiving corps plus an injured mccoy is a pretty rough deal for any qb.

Taylor has been playing this same way all season when winning people say why question his play we are winning. Now a loss and people say Injuries v n

Tyrod's inability to sustain any drives in the second half led to an exhausted defense, and the Dolphins possessing the ball for almost 2/3 of the game.

Tyrod was woefully inaccurate today, had happy feet, felt ghost pressure, bailed on clean pockets, missed wide open receivers on almost every drop back, didn't use the middle of the field against a two deep safety look which is almost criminal, and got Goodwin injured on a play where he should have hit him for a TD because the pass came out so late and inaccurate.

Gross exaggerations.

The receivers were open all game. Tyrod didn't see them, and when he did, he was inaccurate.

Were you there? Otherwise, you don't have enough information to state this as fact.

It was so egregious that you didn't need the all-22 to see it, it was very visible in the broadcast.

I'm actually cringing thinking about how much worse it's going to be watching the all-22.

The second half was some of the worst we've seen of Tyrod in Buffalo. He's going to get absolutely savaged this week once the coach's film comes out, and he deserves it.

He obviously didn't have a good game, but the line sucked for the most part, there was no running game, and the wr corps is presently beyond terrible. Look at context too -- seriously.

It was the same route against a cover 3 which was Same coverage and goodwin was oprn within 12 yards both times after he ate up the cushion

Same play, but different positioning of the safety.

If that last pass to goodwin was on target it would have been picked. The safety was in position and had it lined up.

Don't think so. TT recognized the S a split second too late. An earlier throw is uncontested catch.

He made some mistakes but this is the first game I've really questioned Lynn's playcalling. Some strange calls, burning more clock, etc. That and our OL was getting beat by their DL most of the game.

The delay of game penalties are back. Don't know who that falls on? But Tyrod still has yet to put the team on his back in the fourth quarter where close games are won or lost. I guess he gets his money for one more year. But no team can win a superbowl without a qb who can pull off wins late. Makng the playoffs means nothing. Going to the big dance is the goal. This team is still deeply flawed regardless of the massive amount of dead and wounded players. Continuity!!!!!!!