Tradition when streak broken - want to be sure I 'got it'

Dude- there is absolutely no connection between what you chose to do and the bills game outcomes- unless you play for them or coach them, or on the fringes, attend the game as a very influential fan.

not true. throughout the win streak, i never took a dump mid-game. this week, reeling from last night's spicy shrimp tacos and schlitz, i took a quick dump only to return from the bathroom to find the fins had not only scored, but taken the lead.

hang tight bills fans -- no dumps for me from here on out!

OK, want to be sure I get this right. For the last 4 games, I have NOT streamed Bills games. I wasn't able to one weekend and we won, so I haven't since.

Is the tradition I now MUST stream? And for how long - say I stream next week and we still lose, do I stop streaming?

Want to get this right and help our guys.

You're allowed to watch the game next week, and if they win, you continue watching.

not true. throughout the win streak, i never took a dump mid-game. this week, reeling from last night's spicy shrimp tacos and schlitz, i took a quick dump only to return from the bathroom to find the fins had not only scored, but taken the lead.

hang tight bills fans -- no dumps for me from here on out!

What a dirt bag, this all your fault!!