Dolphins positional Breakdown vs bills

gordong

My favorite is the Special Teams bit. Andrew Franks missed two FGs in the game against the Steelers but he still made 3. Dan Carpenter has missed two on the season. Advantage: Miami.

they will tell you that Franks kicks were blocked so not his fault. Um it was someone's fault and that player is on your team.

they will tell you that Franks kicks were blocked so not his fault. Um it was someone's fault and that player is on your team.

I just love that way he made it sound about making the other 3. It was like, but but but he made the other 3 and all his PATs! He gets bonus points!

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Read if you want a good laugh!

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/10/21/dolphins-weekly-positional-matchups-buffalo-bills-in-week-7/

they are 20th in rushing and we are 15 in Rush defense and they have the advantage?????? against our average rush defense.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Homer piece MUCH?

:lol::lol: I wish we had a connect to the Bills locker room. I would have printed this piece of "journalism," blew it up and stuck them all over OBD for motivation.

They really don't know what's going to hit them, do they?

Nope. Our defense is gonna whoop that ass. Bet Tanneys gonna throw 1-2 Ints on Sunday.

Too bad most of the local writers sound like opposition press and should be treated that way.

Seriously breh. They make me :wallbash: