Justin Hunter's TD against the 49ers

If I remember the entire route from replay, looking for a video it actually was not a Fade it was a post corner, meaning he sold the post with the Pump and then broke outside.

Sold the Post, broke the corner (ie good route)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7oXjLoPQPs

start at 2:15 you will see the post corner.

He didn't sell anything. He didn't break on his route at all. He ran straight until he was even with the CB than faded to the outside away from the safety.

Your acting like He did some fake or stutter or change in direction. The guy just ran towards an open spot in the defense.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't sell anything. He didn't break on his route at all. He ran straight until he was even with the CB than faded to the outside away from the safety.

Your acting like He did some fake or stutter or change in direction. The guy just ran towards an open spot in the defense.

It looked to me like he sold a seam route then just went tot he corner of the end zone......

He is fast

Every one of those 6 points belong to Anthony Lynn; outstanding design on the route combinations, perfectly executed on a 1stdown formation after a couple Shady carries on the previous first down plays, targeting a scoring attempt at the last guy on the field the defense is looking at and at exactly the right moment when the Niners were ready to crack for good.

I just love the trust he has in his OLine.

Something I've noticed on video being released by the BIlls; EJ seems to be good with this role and fully supportive of Taylor. There was a video of them in the tunnel, fists together as they went onto the field, and EJ was one of the first people there when Taylor came off after that touchdown.

I don't think he'll ever be able to overcome the accuracy issues that come from those unnatural mechanics, but even if he doesn't he's likely to have a job in this league for a very long time because of the kind of high character kid that he is.

Every one of those 6 points belong to Anthony Lynn; outstanding design on the route combinations, perfectly executed on a 1stdown formation after a couple Shady carries on the previous first down plays, targeting a scoring attempt at the last guy on the field the defense is looking at and at exactly the right moment when the Niners were ready to crack for good.

I just love the trust he has in his OLine.

I don't think he'll ever be able to overcome the accuracy issues that come from those unnatural mechanics, but even if he doesn't he's likely to have a job in this league for a very long time because of the kind of high character kid that he is.

Unless EJ is ok with being a 3rd qb on a team I dont think there is a chance in hell he is here next year......

C. Jones offers more right out the gate and he had hardly played any football

And that was one of his knocks in Tenn was his horrible routes.

Thought he sold it well, was crisp and gained separation immediately

And a beautiful throw to boot. One of the best throws I have seen from Tyrod.

Now if he would actually catch the ball

so did he catch that ball sunday? the only deep one thrown to him? just checking, do you watch the games or just make invalid comments?

What the 2014 season where he had 1 catch? Yea. I watched it. He sucked then too.

ok so it was 2013 i meant, he had some real nice bombs, dropped virtually nothing and was mis used or would have done more. 2014 he was hurt almost all year. guess watkins is better at being on ir than goodwin though.

Edited by re enlightener