MNF: J-E-T-S at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, i never watch pregames, but have ESPN on for some reason. That ESPN crew killing Fitz, including Namath, and it is pissing me off for some reason.

I am still a Fitz guy through and through...maybe he can be our backup next year if EJ leaves?

Man, i never watch pregames, but have ESPN on for some reason. That ESPN crew killing Fitz, including Namath, and it is pissing me off for some reason.

I am still a Fitz guy through and through...maybe he can be our backup next year if EJ leaves?

:lol: I'll never understand the lingering affinity for a mediocre ex-Bills QB.

:lol: I'll never understand the lingering affinity for a mediocre ex-Bills QB.

i don't understand it either...got a dog named Fitzy though!!!

I just like the guy...i know he his never going to be better than mediocre, but he fits in Buffalo!!! Backup of course, but i think he would welcome the chance to come back here and raise his family.

I just like the guy...i know he his never going to be better than mediocre, but he fits in Buffalo!!! Backup of course, but i think he would welcome the chance to come back here and raise his family.

I'm with you.

he would be a great back-up. Always has been. Not sure how much cap space bills want to give to a backup QB though... hopefully they can just use Cardale next year. Gonna miss those EJ hard counts!!

I hope he's the J-E-S-T Starter for at least the next five seasons which will mean they'll be no threat.

Same thing on the dog. Got an English bulldog named Fitzy. I consider her a mediocre dog.

Anyone flipping over to the baseball game?

Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer just got thrown out of the game; his finger was bleeding like a gusher. They stopped the game to check it out...blood all over the place. I've never seen anything like that.

Quick 3 and out by NYJ O, that's what I like to see.

Anyone flipping over to the baseball game?

Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer just got thrown out of the game; his finger was bleeding like a gusher. They stopped the game to check it out...blood all over the place. I've never seen anything like that.

What is this baseball you speak of?

Great field position...even with the 10 yard penalty for the Cardinals.

What is this baseball you speak of?

You know, hit a ball with a wooden stick. Been around since the 19th century.

:lol: