Tyrod to Justin Hunter TD

Fixxxer

Th only issue with Hunter's td was that the fan who ended up with the football was a 49ers fan.

Commented to a friend, he was so new to The Cap, he didn't know where to leap. Wrong crowd, Hunter! Still, they treated him with respect.

I still believe he was an excellent pickup, given what was available, with a pretty big upside. Two catches, for two TDs in two games. Not two, er too, bad. I'd love to see him get more involved as the season progresses.

I noted when Hunter was first released by the Titans that we know he was high on the Bills draft board in 2013 because Buddy told us so after that draft "we were targetting both of them [Hunter and Woods] we just felt Robert was a bit more polished" - Hunter was actually taken just before Woods.

Very likely that there are still people in the FO who liked him then and like him now. The staff needs to continue to work him in and begin to use him more than 88 who is a waste of space.

I noted when Hunter was first released by the Titans that we know he was high on the Bills draft board in 2013 because Buddy told us so after that draft "we were targetting both of them [Hunter and Woods] we just felt Robert was a bit more polished" - Hunter was actually taken just before Woods.

Very likely that there are still people in the FO who liked him then and like him now. The staff needs to continue to work him in and begin to use him more than 88 who is a waste of space.

Nice point to remember Gunner...thanks.

You got that. Glass Goodwin is not a #1 #2 or #3. He is a field stretching #4 at best. Its too bad that we lost both Salas and Sammy. Then Goodwin would be where he belonged as a #4. I was hoping Powell would step up, but he's not ready. Hunter is our best shot at a #2 until we get Sammy back.

One of the most beautifully thrown ball for TD. It reminded me of the rainbow that Fitz threw against the steelers only for Stevie to drop it. No such debacle here.

What is wrong with you to bring that up?

"My parents died when I was a kid. Do you want to talk about that too?"

Both plays were great, On the Leary throw, if Tyrod doesnt get pressure to his left or up the middle we was gonna hit Woods for the deep TD, he had his man beat by 5 yards, jus didnt have the protection to make the throw, you know what else was really big on that? Tyrod went through 2-3 reads before hitting O Leary, he sees Wood for the TD but then pressure gets on his left and in his face so he turns his head to the other side of the field and hits O Leary. All you "Tyrods a one read, one side of the field QB", CAN SUCK IT!