Take the Bills in survivor pool?

BLZFAN4LIFE

I listed them in order. Bal and Mia were against the Browns. Miami barely beat them, I think Cleveland missed 3 field goals in that game. I always try to win with bad teams early.

You've been very lucky my friend. Whatever you do, DO NOT PICK THE BILLS, even though it is the safest pick.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listed them in order. Bal and Mia were against the Browns. Miami barely beat them, I think Cleveland missed 3 field goals in that game. I always try to win with bad teams early.

Oh I see now. Denver's week 6 is screwing me up. I knew they lost the last 2 but one of them is this past thursday. They beat Tampa when you picked em.

Miami did their best to try to lose it for you :lol:

Edited by What a Tuel

You've been very lucky my friend. Whatever you do, DO NOT PICK THE BILLS, even though it is the safest pick.

I have had some luck. Baltimore was down 20-0 against Cleveland and came back to win. Based on some of the replies, I was just starting to feel comfortable with the pick. Do you think SF might have a good day tomorrow? I'm leaning towards leaving my pick.

I have had some luck. Baltimore was down 20-0 against Cleveland and came back to win. Based on some of the replies, I was just starting to feel comfortable with the pick. Do you think SF might have a good day tomorrow? I'm leaning towards leaving my pick.

It's a jinxy thing. I'll be wearing a four-week-no-wash T-shirt tomorrow.

I've not read one other TBD poster picking the Bills (in a survivor pool) in the last three weeks.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Wow that's pretty definitive haha.

Not afraid of that Panthers d anymore?

I would start Brees against the '85 Bears D. He's 3rd all-time in passing yards and 3rd all-time in passing TDs. Don't outsmart yourself. If you are wrong, you are wrong but imagine sitting Brees for Mariota and losing a game because of it? Edited by Kirby Jackson

New England is going to murder a depleted Bengals offense at home with Tom Brady back in there...might be the safest pick of the week...

Yeah, I took the Patsies also. Killed me to do it but I had to. Gawd I hate Brady, Belichick and New England.

As long as we have a fantasy football themed question on the main board -

Who do I play? Brees vs Panthers or Mariota vs Browns tomorrow?

Brees. Panthers' secondary is not good. And Mariota had the game of his life last week (of course, I played him in a league :( ).

And for the original question, I try to never bet on the Bills. I also don't draft too many Bills in fantasy. I never think rationally about them and I have too much invested in them emotionally. I'm going Pitt this week. The best pick was NE against Cle because I gladly would have lost my pool for them to lose.

And if the Bills make the playoffs, I'm betting a lot of money for them to lose. Either way, I'm happy.

I would start Brees against the '85 Bears D. He's 3rd all-time in passing yards and 3rd all-time in passing TDs. Don't outsmart yourself. If you are wrong, you are wrong but imagine sitting Brees for Mariota and losing a game because of it?

That's true. I get down on Brees because he can be awful for fantasy away from home and outdoors, but that isn't the case today so I'll start him!

Brees. Panthers' secondary is not good. And Mariota had the game of his life last week (of course, I played him in a league :( ).

And for the original question, I try to never bet on the Bills. I also don't draft too many Bills in fantasy. I never think rationally about them and I have too much invested in them emotionally. I'm going Pitt this week. The best pick was NE against Cle because I gladly would have lost my pool for them to lose.

And if the Bills make the playoffs, I'm betting a lot of money for them to lose. Either way, I'm happy.

That's what I hear, but I didn't like how the game moved so quickly for the Panthers vs Bucs, they ran the ball constantly and the clock just kept moving, but this will be a different game.

Hopefully Brees will beat them deep though.

I don't usually bet on the Bills either. I like us for this game, but who knows how Kaepernick is going to play. That's an unknown that I don't feel comfortable betting on. I see Pittsburgh as the better pick here for survivor.

Edited by What a Tuel

I went Seattle in one and Arizona in the other. I always avoid the most popular picks of the week (Tennessee and Buffalo this week). You have to play to win the pool, not just survive.

I too try to avoid the popular game. I stayed away from NE over Cleveland last week for that reason plus it makes me sick to my stomach to pick the Pat's. F it! I'm going to stick with the pick, Go Bills!!! Hope I'm not a jinx!

At least at home. But, ya, if Brees is on your team you play him every week. His home starts are much, much better though.

Definitely better at home but when you have 4 (and almost 6) 5,000 yard passing seasons you are putting up numbers everywhere. No one ever considers sitting Brady and Brees has more yards and TDs in his career than even Brady.