Take the Bills in survivor pool?

BLZFAN4LIFE

I would save Pittsburgh as you can use that powerhouse later. Does anyone earl thine won't beat the 49ers? Last year, I would be worried as our team just read their press clippings. It seems from all interviews these guys are talking like winners meaning they are not looking ahead and are not pounding their chest.

I'm petty confident in next week, but after a five game winning no streak can Rex keep these guys humble and just get to business with the Pats in our house.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the TBD survivor pool. First time ever in any survivor pool.

Still alive. 6 straight.

I took the JEST over the Bills in week 2. I was the only person out of about 175 of us. But . . .

I took the BILLS this week. Awesome.

Edited by maddenboy

We are wise!

Wow I'm here to say I was wrong. Miami actually beat Pittsburgh which is good for us bad for the people in suicide.

Wise or lucky! Glad I stuck with the Bills, the uncertainty of Kapernick was really nagging me. 8 of the remaining 20 people in my pool but the dust with the Steelers.

Wise or lucky! Glad I stuck with the Bills, the uncertainty of Kapernick was really nagging me. 8 of the remaining 20 people in my pool but the dust with the Steelers.

Nice! Good for you sticking with the Bills. All game I saw the Miami-Pittsburgh updates and felt bad if anyone was swayed by my opinion on that haha.

Any given Sunday!