The O-line

TUBSTER

Here are some things I would like to note.

1. We are averaging 5.1 yards a carry

2. We have given up 10 sacks this season in 5 games which is 2 sacks a game

3. Why does no one talk about how much better our right side is compared to last year

4.Jordan Mills, no one knew who He was and know he's a solid starter

We were talking about how it's a big draft/FA need last year but now look at us.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&tabSeq=2

Here are some things I would like to note.

1. We are averaging 5.1 yards a carry

2. We have given up 10 sacks this season in 5 games which is 2 sacks a game

3. Why does no one talk about how much better our right side is compared to last year

4.Jordan Mills, no one knew who He was and know he's a solid starter

We were talking about how it's a big draft/FA need last year but now look at us.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&tabSeq=2

Great points. The right side is much improved. Miller was a rookie last year not enough people realize rookies arent usually world beaters off the bat they need time to adjust to the NFL strength and speed. I give them all the credit in the world but sometimes we dont mention them unless they play bad, which is not fair to them but meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Question here is......Mills vs Henderson? When Henderson gets healthy again is he gonna be better than the vastly improved Mills?

Great points. The right side is much improved. Miller was a rookie last year not enough people realize rookies arent usually world beaters off the bat they need time to adjust to the NFL strength and speed. I give them all the credit in the world but sometimes we dont mention them unless they play bad, which is not fair to them but meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Question here is......Mills vs Henderson? When Henderson gets healthy again is he gonna be better than the vastly improved Mills?

Henderson will have to prove it, which IMO is a good place for him.

Mills has earned the starting RT job and it's his to lose.

He's one of our most-penalized linemen, but I don't really mind.

could be purely biased opinion, but he seems to get a lot of penalties that are kinda borderline. he has lost the benefit of the doubt and no matter what, he will never regain it with some. having said that, i love the nasty and the swagger and i will take the occasional penalty. kinda like hughes with his occasional infraction. dudes are beasts, and i can live with the laundry that comes with it as long as they don't completely melt down.

could be purely biased opinion, but he seems to get a lot of penalties that are kinda borderline. he has lost the benefit of the doubt and no matter what, he will never regain it with some. having said that, i love the nasty and the swagger and i will take the occasional penalty. kinda like hughes with his occasional infraction. dudes are beasts, and i can live with the laundry that comes with it as long as they don't completely melt down.

yes, me too.

The right side has really been steady. Mills gets beat on occasion but, those guys are consistent enough. Run blocking is obviously prettydarned good across the line. I would like to add that the RBs and Felton are all on the same page too.

Not perfect by any means but much improved as a team unit

Henderson was activated today so let those two (Mills) duke it out in practice. They can also rotate if one is gassed. Great place to be. Just likeShq Lawson is now a luxury given Alexander now leads the league in sacks. Lawson should be back in two weeks.

Be glad to have Hendy as BU for Mills till end of the year. love the competition developing at the T positions finally !

Bills might have a hell of a rotation on O line and D front seven second half of the season

agree

Be glad to have Hendy as BU for Mills till end of the year. love the competition developing at the T positions finally !

Bills might have a hell of a rotation on O line and D front seven second half of the season

For all the hate Whaley and Rex get, they did build one hell of an Offensive and Defensive Line in 2015/2016 making solid starters out of underdog guys and players people call "bargain bin veterans" one who just happens to lead the league in sacks and another LB that won DPOW for the Pats* game. How does that crow taste fellas?

Well, he had two false starts last game, which are much less up to interpretation that something like holding. Plus, he didn't snap the ball to Tyrod when Tyrod lined up behind him! What's up with that???

Well, he had two false starts last game, which are much less up to interpretation that something like holding. Plus, he didn't snap the ball to Tyrod when Tyrod lined up behind him! What's up with that???

He was smashing his Taurus after the game with a soup ladle in frustration. The rage monster Lives!

poor attitude. he is obviously giving a mario-esque effort. we should probably cut him right now.