NFL.com draft needs

Haplo848

NFL.com has a way-to-early article listing the order and draft needs of teams based on record and strength of schedule (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000715300/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-nos-1120). Not complaining or anything about the ranking (15), but the supposed draft needs are idiotic. They list RT (sure, an upgrade wouldn't be a bad idea), but then also DE and DB. Here's their take:

Analysis: The Bills will likely be looking for a bookend right tackle after the season. Finding a defensive lineman who can win at the point of attack as well as rush the passer should be a priority. The Bills need more talent at cornerback and safety.

We definitely need a DE and to draft one in the first round after DRAFTING ONE IN THE FIRST ROUND THE YEAR BEFORE. Not to mention Lorax (Lorenzo Alexander) has been playing well for us, and Jerry Hughes has been lights out. And DB? With Gilmore, Darby, Robey-Coleman, and even Seymour waiting in the wings? Not really...

I can somewhat see an upgrade at safety opposite A. Williams, but in the first round? Unless there's someone special there, I just don't see it happening. And nothing about upgrading the depth at WR behind Sammy? Maybe finding an upgrade at RG? The defense doesn't really seem to be a problem right now.

All in all, this just seems like an article written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Bills.

NFL.com has a way-to-early article listing the order and draft needs of teams based on record and strength of schedule (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000715300/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-nos-1120). Not complaining or anything about the ranking (15), but the supposed draft needs are idiotic. They list RT (sure, an upgrade wouldn't be a bad idea), but then also DE and DB. Here's their take:

Analysis: The Bills will likely be looking for a bookend right tackle after the season. Finding a defensive lineman who can win at the point of attack as well as rush the passer should be a priority. The Bills need more talent at cornerback and safety.

We definitely need a DE and to draft one in the first round after DRAFTING ONE IN THE FIRST ROUND THE YEAR BEFORE. Not to mention Lorax (Lorenzo Alexander) has been playing well for us, and Jerry Hughes has been lights out. And DB? With Gilmore, Darby, Robey-Coleman, and even Seymour waiting in the wings? Not really...

I can somewhat see an upgrade at safety opposite A. Williams, but in the first round? Unless there's someone special there, I just don't see it happening. And nothing about upgrading the depth at WR behind Sammy? Maybe finding an upgrade at RG? The defense doesn't really seem to be a problem right now.

All in all, this just seems like an article written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Bills.

Know what we need in the draft? MORE! trade back - add more depth. 2nd/3rds get paid a lot less than 1st rounders. This helps keep cap number down, and adds more chances to hit in the draft.

How they didn't put WR is beyond me. We have no depth as it stands, and 3 of our 5 are UFAs next year.

I think it should be obvious that WR is the biggest need.

Outside of Sammy, the Bills need more top-end talent there. I'm really interested in what Listenbee brings to the corps when he gets back.

Same. Also a Safety in the 1st 3 rounds to groom as grahams replacement.