How Good Can This Defense Be With Dareus And Lawson?

H2o

I don't think marcel deserves to play Sunday, he needs to prove himself in practice.That to me is not holding him accountable to the team I understand the league making him accountable with the suspension, but what about the players who showed up everyday did what they were suppose to do like not breaking league rules why should they have to sit let him earn his spot back starting in practice not actual game.

Well, for better or for worse, the NFL (when at it's best) is about winning And there is a body of work to say that, next week, Marcel Dareus is the best 1 tech DT or NT we can put out there and gives us the best chance to win.

Is it unfair to the people who put in there time, but didn't come in with as big expectations? Maybe. The NFL is filled with people who got passed over because someone had a higher draft spot and later prove themselves. But right now, this week, you play him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we sure Marcell is done with rehab? I'd give him a few weeks to get back into game shape before throwing him to the wolves.... it's not like he was training everyday... he was in rehab.

it was outpatient. Sounds like he checked in everyday but he's been working out with the team and in all the meetings. Just couldn't practice or play.

We will disagree there. Pats secondary very good when healthy. Butler had a bad wheel and I have no clue what happened with Ryan and why he played off of Woods so much. But I would take them over your two CBs. But to each there own, I also never said they were awful just if there. Is a weakness that is it.

A lot of people would take many NE players over Bills players, but the two DB's aren't two of them.

shouldn't Lawson actually play a first game in the national football league before making any judgement on how good a defense could possibly be with him playing?

Dumb comment. He is their 1st round draft choice. Totally accpetable to think about how he will fit on the defense