• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Therein will lie the problem....

There are some fans on this board that when so all in on Rex being fired....TT sucks......yada yada yada

Because they predicate themselves so much about being right and not really whether the bills are successfull they will not be able to reverse themselves and give a little credit where it is due

All they can due is hope the bills lose next week it is really a shame actually

Aaron Williams is ballin' and it's great to have him in this 2016 defense.

He is.

He also is a team leader and clearly loves playing in Buffalo.

P.S. I remember how some of the keyboard jockeys on this board were pissing all over him not too long ago.

Therein will lie the problem....

There are some fans on this board that when so all in on Rex being fired....TT sucks......yada yada yada

Because they predicate themselves so much about being right and not really whether the bills are successfull they will not be able to reverse themselves and give a little credit where it is due

All they can due is hope the bills lose next week it is really a shame actually

They beat a team starting a late round rookie 3rd stringer who was injured.

The defense has looked better and is expecting reenforcements this week.... reason to expect good things. Now will it be week in and week out against good offenses? That's the measuring stick.

We should rename Rex and Rob the Dangerfield brothers... no respect!

Football experts unanimously pick the Pats to win. Bills thump them and now the experts collectively say "well of course the Bills should've won that game playing against a 3rd string QB"

That they picked the pats was a commentary on how bad we were expected to be as much if not more than a commentary on how good brisset would play

The defense has looked better and is expecting reenforcements this week.... reason to expect good things. Now will it be week in and week out against good offenses? That's the measuring stick.

I don't care who it was. Houston got smoked 27-0 against the same 3rd stringer last week and Bellichick had an extra 3 days to prepare and they got punched in the mouth repeatedly by us on both sides of the ball until the Patriots looked like they just wanted to go home and didn't even want to play anymore. I don't think I've ever seen that from them.

They got physically manhandled by us.

Edited by matter2003

He is.

He also is a team leader and clearly loves playing in Buffalo.

P.S. I remember how some of the keyboard jockeys on this board were pissing all over him not too long ago.

Add in Z Brown #53 and we have a couple of monsters out there!

You have to remember that AW23 was being eased into full time status in the 1st two weeks. He's out there much more in the last two games with good results.

That they picked the pats was a commentary on how bad we were expected to be as much if not more than a commentary on how good brisset would play

. . . and we beat them with a late round second stringer (until not too long ago) and without our best player on offense and our best player on defense.

The Pats missing Brady was huge, but given who was playing and not playing the game, the pieces on the chess board were relatively even. This time Rex and our coaching staff beat the chess master on the other side.

I don't care who it was. Houston got smoked 27-0 against the same 3rd stringer last week and Bellichick had an extra 3 days to prepare and they got punched in the mouth repeatedly by us on both sides of the ball until the Patriots looked like they just wanted to go home and didn't even want to play anymore. I don't think I've ever seen that from them.

They got physically manhandled by us.

A win is a win and they all count the same- I hope we play more teams in that situation. But we all obviously know that the drop off from a healthy hall of fame qb to an injured third string rookie matters in discussing an evaluation of play.

I like my humble pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

LOL Classic!

No one is disputing that more needs to be proven

Only that it hasnt been proven bad