I can't wait to go home and dress my

Thailog80

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok who wants to bet NJSue that the Bills will have a better record than the cowboys next season? Sign me up....

250869[/snapback]

Why? I'd give odds that in eight months she'll have completely abandon the Bills for the Cowboys, and no longer be posting here.

Makes one wonder if Cowboys fans will be as generous doing her homework for her...

Why?  I'd give odds that in eight months she'll have completely abandon the Bills for the Cowboys, and no longer be posting here.

Makes one wonder if Cowboys fans will be as generous doing her homework for her...

250876[/snapback]

:D:unsure:

well there were a shitload of us all last year who were rightfully dissing bleedslow .and all we got was lambasted for being negative! no we were bills fans who didnt have blind faith and watched a top notch defense,running game and special teams minus the kicker get dragged down by drew.how many times did the defense steal the ball give the bills a drive inside the 25 to watch us go for fieldgoals.or have to sit and watch drew get sacked on"key' 3rd down plays it was nauseating! go jp in 05"

Ok who wants to bet NJSue that the Bills will have a better record than the cowboys next season? Sign me up....

250869[/snapback]

I will take that bet.

Tell me this did the bills have any probowlers on there offensive line.

The Cowboys do.

Do the bills have a probowl TE?

The Cowboys do.

Still want to take this bet :unsure:

Do the Cowboys have a defense like the Bills?

They have Dat Phan at middle linebacker.....they also had Dat Dood.....maybe they will bring him back.

:unsure:

250980[/snapback]

I would take roy williams over what the bills have any day.

I would take roy williams over what the bills have any day.

250983[/snapback]

She's got a point there. Roy Williams is pretty sick and i would chip in $5 to TD to make him our starting safety opening day. (not possible)

Oh wait! you meant Roy Williams instead of our entire defense? :D

Yeah, i don't even know if this is an argument. In fact, i am going to go laugh a while then return to the board. :unsure:

At least he went to a team that will put the necessities in front of him to win.

GOOD LUCK DREW. 

you should do two things... one, admit you're a bills fan and get excited for next year... two, design an avatar featuring a star crushing an indian or eagle and go to the dallas board and be a fan. I'm looking forward to drew putting up huge numbers through week 8 next year, then slowly fading again. sound familiar?

I will root for the defense. Hope the bills sign brad johnson for a back up QB.

Then I will cheer on troy vincent in training camp.

250689[/snapback]

Now you're wishing injuries on our players? Wow.......never thought it would happen in here......but the 'C' word deployment meter is at an all-time high right now. DEFCON 3!

I will take that bet.

The Cowboys do.

Do the bills have a probowl TE?

The Cowboys do.

Still want to take this bet :D

250979[/snapback]

Oh no! A pro bowl TE? :unsure: Two good linemen? Look out for the juggernaut!!

You forgot to mention their incredible corps of ancient Wr's in Glenn and Johnson. And boy oh boy the D-line is something! Not to mention their 200 LB Linebackers and no-talent cb's> Wohoo!

OF course I want to take the bet. I'm the one that brought it up.

Oh, and you should think about removing the quote about bleeding Bills colors....

The Cowboys do.

Still want to take this bet :unsure:

250979[/snapback]

Not this year, but did a guy named Ruben Brown ring a bell?

Listen, go back to hoping JP gets hurt... Then go buy a Cowboys jersey.

I don't blame him.

250383[/snapback]

It's a business. He's a mercenary. Can you see him at the end of his contract saying: "Gee no thanks boys, I'm going to turn down that juicy raise because I do so love it here in Buffalo."

He's pissed because it was done to him before he could have done it to Buffalo.