Drew Bledsoe Press Conference 4:00 pm ET

No he was all class like he always was unlike some posters here. He is all class. But am I glad we are going with the exciting JP yes. But jesus the guy is gone lay off him already and start to look forward to the season ahead with some exciting youth. I cant wait

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"what happened last week is the Bills made a decision without a competition. They made a decision and that's their decision to make. Here, I'm going in as a starter and I anticipate that being the case. It's different than just being told that I'm the backup and there's nothing I can do about it."

"what happened last week is the Bills made a decision without a competition. They made a decision and that's their decision to make. Here, I'm going in as a starter and I anticipate that being the case. It's different than just being told that I'm the backup and there's nothing I can do about it."

250486[/snapback]

Sounds like the truth to me.

No he was all class like he always was unlike some posters here. He is all class. But am I glad we are going with the exciting JP yes. But jesus the guy is gone lay off him already and start to look forward to the season ahead with some exciting youth. I cant wait

250483[/snapback]

say you just got a divorce from a woman, although very classy, she kept you from great things for 3 years. You are letting go with no problem, but you still have to discuss that b*tch for few weeks to kind of get her out of your system.

that's what it's like ;);)

250486[/snapback]

wait a second. so he's not okay with Buffalo naming a starter without a competition, but he's okay being named a starter in Dallas without one. Makes sense. ;)

say you just got a divorce from a woman, although very classy, she kept you from great things for 3 years. You are letting go with no problem, but you still have to discuss that b*tch for few weeks to kind of get her out of your system.

that's what it's like  ;)  ;)

250495[/snapback]

The only difference is, you don't have all your friends showing up to finally tell you what a fugged up quarterback he was. They've been telling us this for three years.

Who knows, maybe Drew will find happiness in the NFC? He had a pretty good record against the NFC if memory serves me. It's the easier conference but then again, he won't have as much talent on his side as he had in Buffalo.

Jerry Jones...

"We obviously think that this is the way for us to get to the Super Bowl faster than Buffalo."

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

250454[/snapback]

Jerry Jones has had so many plastic surgery's the knife severed the part of the brain that allows us to think clearly, with intellect and be able to focus on things like math. Dallas + Bledsoe=another losing season.

she kept you from great things for 3 years.

250495[/snapback]

I must have missed something the last 3 years. The first year, all there was was DB. The second year was 50-50. And the opinions are so split, I won't go into this year.

I can here it now, "Well Mr Williams, how come you couldn't win with the Bills but think you can here as HC." GW says " It because DB sucks." :unsure:

Then again, if GW said that to guys here, at least 50 of em would re-hire him.

I must have missed something the last 3 years.  The first year, all there was was DB.  The second year was 50-50.  And the opinions are so split, I won't go into this year.

I can here it now, "Well Mr Williams, how come you couldn't win with the Bills but think you can here as HC."  GW says " It because DB sucks."  :unsure:

250658[/snapback]

the first year, it was only the 1st 8 games basically that Drew was on fire. Then defenses remembered "hey this is snow-shoes Drew back there. Let's get him."

He started to stink the 2nd half of that 1st season.

I must have missed something the last 3 years.  The first year, all there was was DB.  The second year was 50-50.  And the opinions are so split, I won't go into this year.

I can here it now, "Well Mr Williams, how come you couldn't win with the Bills but think you can here as HC."  GW says " It because DB sucks."  :unsure:

250658[/snapback]

The truth of the matter is that everyone hear will drop support when players or coaches stop performing.... c'est la vie.

Williams was a terrible head coach in the sense that he sucked at motivating players and making gameday decisions. He did help build a good defense here and he built a great one in DC. Perhaps he will be good HC next time, but his blaming his failure on Bledsoe's "execution" won't get him on that top of my head coaching list.

I found it interesting that Bledsoe never said "JP Losman" instead he just referred to him as "the kid".

Bledsoe is in deep denial but that was a standard press conference. He said basically the same things today that he said three years ago. He fooled the Bills and now he is fooling Dallas.

The Cowboys are living in the past. Parcells. Bledsoe. Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn. That would have been a decent set up about 8 years ago. Just about killed me when Bledsoe said he has some great targets in Johnson & Glenn. Hey, stupid, you had Eric Moulds & Lee Evans and you couldn't get the ball to them.

I could care less what he thinks about the Bills now. Something just never felt right about that guy. Lots of people are talking about A-Rod and how he isn't a "true" Yankee. Bledsoe was never a true Buffalo Bill in my opinion. Maybe everyone wants the next Jim Kelly to be our QB. Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe certainly weren't even in the same league as Kelly.

I can't wait to see what Washington's & Philadelphia's Defense do to Bledsoe. They will be scraping what's left of him off the turf with a shovel. I am very curious to see what kind of money Dallas wasted on Bledsoe.

Drew's getting a 3 year contract worth $14 million and a $2 million dollar signing bonus.  His first year base salary is $2 million and the article I read said it's mostly backloaded so I'd guess the second yera he'll count for 3-4 million

My Webpage

250914[/snapback]

wow, those Drew Bledsoe Cowboy jerseys must be flying off the shelves. :unsure:

(open the link in estro13's post and look to the right)