Adrian Peterson Out with Meniscus Tear - Placed on IR

26CornerBlitz

@JosinaAnderson

Peterson has what is known as "bucket handle tear." I'm told that's a minm of 3-4 months out & up 6months usually. Again Peterson has faith.

@RapSheet

#Vikings RB Adrian Peterson has told @FitzBeatSr & @JosinaAnderson he’s having his meniscus repaired — not trimmed. Would mean out months.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I am fully aware that I'm about to experience dejection, the likes of which only the Bills can normally supply.

I picked up McKinnon on the wire, I have high hopes for him. Last time AP was out McKinnion was a rookie making a positional change at the pro level. In college they had him playing QB/WR and gradually that shifted towards RB.

Or no they are doomed...

Wait no they are not they have a Modern NFL Offence

Yup, they will probably fight for the division because, you know, they actually HAVE a clue as to what they are doing. Here we see teams losing their QB and top weapons and they don't fall apart. Then you look at the Bills who totally collapse because they can't do without Dareus. This team will always be full of excuses until they get the right GM who can fix it.

I picked up McKinnon on the wire, I have high hopes for him. Last time AP was out McKinnion was a rookie making a positional change at the pro level. In college they had him playing QB/WR and gradually that shifted towards RB.

I'm in a PPR league so I'm hopeful that Jet will get the majority of 3rd down work. Asiata might get short yardage and goal line work but McKinnon is the bigger threat. I'll believe in the talent. Might have to have him in the flex this week, a few injury issues at WR this week.

I'm in a PPR league so I'm hopeful that Jet will get the majority of 3rd down work. Asiata might get short yardage and goal line work but McKinnon is the bigger threat. I'll believe in the talent. Might have to have him in the flex this week, a few injury issues at WR this week.

Did you coin that nickname? I'm going to steal that one. Yeah my WR's are stacked but I'm digging deep trying to find a few backs that will dominate carries. Coleman is trending up, other than that everything else is pointed downwards. Rawls, Langford, Foster, Ware.

This could be the opening I needed let's go Jet!!!!