Around the League Week 2

YoloinOhio

They won 6 straight games against top 7 (ish) QBs. Find me another stretch where a team did that? "Close" doesn't matter.

Teams have had streaks when they have won 20 plus games In a row... I am sure their is a number of great QBs inside those numbers.

Beating Big Ben at 25% IMO is not a major accomplishment. Having Cam pee his pants in the SB , was. The second win was IMO a tainted game. I mean how many head shots did they get away with on Newton and in a 1 point game any one of those called could make a difference. Again I think over rated. And Luck and the Colts are a top 5 team.... In the draft.

I really have not been impressed by the Broncos so far this year. But it is only game 3 lol

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams have had streaks when they have won 20 plus games In a row... I am sure their is a number of great QBs inside those numbers.

Beating Big Ben at 25% IMO is not a major accomplishment. Having Cam pee his pants in the SB , was. The second win was IMO a tainted game. I mean how many head shots did they get away with on Newton and in a 1 point game any one of those called could make a difference. Again I think over rated. And Luck and the Colts are a top 5 team.... In the draft.

I really have not been impressed by the Broncos so far this year. But it is only game 3 lol

Again, I am just looking for the streak where a team beat 6 consecutive top 7 QBs (with no break in between). I cannot think of one.

Pats fan over here tainting other teams victories, how freaking awesome is that. Shine this one up and put it on the mantle boys.

Give me a break that victory is tainted! Give me a break Colts are drafting top 5, they are missing pieces and making the playoffs is a long shot but they aren't a bottom feeder. Should Denver's victory against the Pats in the playoffs last year be considered tainted because their safeties were knocking the **** out of the Patriots WR's?Stop hitting so hard I'm trying to dink and dunk, a Patriots fan not impressed by the Broncos wow that's surprising.

The same Patriots fans who didn't mind while BB goofed around and lost home field because they were so sure they could beat anybody as long as they were healthy. How did that work out for yahs?

Pats fan over here tainting other teams victories, how freaking awesome is that. Shine this one up and put it on the mantle boys.

Give me a break that victory is tainted! Give me a break Colts are drafting top 5, they are missing pieces and making the playoffs is a long shot but they aren't a bottom feeder. Should Denver's victory against the Pats in the playoffs last year be considered tainted because their safeties were knocking the **** out of the Patriots WR's?Stop hitting so hard I'm trying to dink and dunk, a Patriots fan not impressed by the Broncos wow that's surprising.

The same Patriots fans who didn't mind while BB goofed around and lost home field because they were so sure they could beat anybody as long as they were healthy. How did that work out for yahs?

That was one heck of a long rambling of jibberish. I am sorry but maybe you missed the MUKTIPLE helmet to helmet on Newton that were not called. Am I wrong that if ONE of them was called the entire outcome of the game could have been vastly different? Tainted meaning, they got lucky and they were not necessarily the better team that day.

As for BB losing home field? Are you talking about last year? If so they were not healthy Edelman and Amandola were hurt as well as half the Oline was out on IR.. So no clue what the heck your talking about there! Or why that had anything done what I said. But I must say " Yes feel the anger, let it fill you..." Lol

That was one heck of a long rambling of jibberish. I am sorry but maybe you missed the MUKTIPLE helmet to helmet on Newton that were not called. Am I wrong that if ONE of them was called the entire outcome of the game could have been vastly different? Tainted meaning, they got lucky and they were not necessarily the better team that day.

As for BB losing home field? Are you talking about last year? If so they were not healthy Edelman and Amandola were hurt as well as half the Oline was out on IR.. So no clue what the heck your talking about there! Or why that had anything done what I said. But I must say " Yes feel the anger, let it fill you..." Lol

Edelman played, he was trying to avoid getting smoked by TJ Ward for the majority of the game. The offensive line had injuries in January? Another surprise. The Patriots were healthy and that was the talk coming out of all the Pats reporters, health over home field. From the idiotic Ebner pooch kick to the game plan against the Dolphins in which they ran the ball almost the entire first half if I remember correctly. Arrogance is what kept the Patriots from winning last year, not Peyton Mannings corpse.

This about sums it up http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/25/10825586/broncos-patriots-losing-home-field-advantage-nfl-playoffs

You can be dismissive and push someone off for "ranting" etc....all the while just be honest about what your contributing.... Just another Pats fan rambling about how Denver is overrated and Luck sucks. Read the article, the predictions for AFC Championship game are awesome.

Two reason why I am liking McDaniels more and more

He has been around the Master for quite some time. I also love that Belicheck wanted him back after his stint with Denver (that speaks volumes to me)

He hopefully learned a lot from any mistakes he made as a head coach in Denver

I'd rather take a chance on Todd Haley. Edited by mob16151