Wishing the Ryan brothers the best

major

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find ludicrous is the notion that you have to be a Rex fan if you're a Buffalo fan. I very much dislike Rex Ryan. I don't care for braggarts who really have nothing to brag about. I hate the "me me me" kind of guys, and I much prefer guys who win with dignity and class (Marv Levy and Tony Dungy comes to mind). My ideal world would be for the Bills to win the Super Bowl and somehow Rex not get any credit at all and get fired after being caught in bed with a couple of teen age boys and a syphilic donkey. Absent that, I'd take Rex being crowned Coach of the Universe if it meant the Bills won the Super Bowl. It's not like Rex has been winning and people are still carping about him. It's the fact that the team's performance is so far behind Rex's big fat mouth that is pretty hard to digest. So no, John from Hemet, I respectfully submit that no one wants to team to fail just so Rex will fail. They (and I) are just certain that the Bills will fail because Rex is a lousy head coach, and consequently they (and I) are upset.

• 2 weeks later...