Name All Rosters Worse Than Buffalo

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod is at best a 20-25 level QB who may make some scintillating plays but can't hit anything over the middle or intermediate. No touch, no poise.

I don't know what Tyrod is yet, but yesterday was not a good sign. What I do know is that Fitz is a veteran QB who is best suited for back up duty in the NFL.

Take the quarterback out of the equation. The Bills roster is fine. The difference in yesterdays game was Flacco vs Taylor.

I take the quarterback out of the evaluation because it is very random how you can get them. You can luck into one like the Tom Brady , you can risk three first round pics on Rg3 and miss or you can finish dead last the year Andrew Luck is available

Take the quarterback out of the equation. The Bills roster is fine. The difference in yesterdays game was Flacco vs Taylor.

I take the quarterback out of the evaluation because it is very random how you can get them. You can luck into one like the Tom Brady , you can risk three first round pics on Rg3 and miss or you can finish dead last the year Andrew Luck is available

The QB is all I care about in this equation and the Browns front office is the only one worse than our own at finding one

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Our Oline was useless yesterday, Couldn't run or pass block. D played OK against a poor Raven offense. D could have made a play to win the game maybe. Difference between winners and losers. The Darby drop

It just seems that way , there are the usual suspects , heck the Jets are using a Bills reject.

And losing in the same exact way he did when he was with the Bills. Last drive interceptions, every time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99.9% of the posters here dont follow other teams enough to accurately answer this question.

Yes, I think Fitz is better than Tyrod.

Proving my point^^^

Edited by DrDareustein

Our Oline was useless yesterday, Couldn't run or pass block. D played OK against a poor Raven offense. D could have made a play to win the game maybe. Difference between winners and losers. The Darby drop

Not true. Tyrod had ample time on plenty of plays but failed to pull the trigger. And they were up against a stacked box against the run.

That is all on the OC and QB

Pff. Name that QB:

0-1

0-1

fixed for ya

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

NYJ? QB superiority? :lol: Possibly OAK and JAX with both on the rise.

I don't think there is any question at this point that Jacksonville and Oakland are in a far superior spot to the Bills where QB is concerned.

I was thinking of posting something similar, but not sure you can pin it all on the roster. There's definitely talent on this team, but the whole thing seems oddly constructed. There's also serious issues with the coaching, and I'm starting to wonder if the medical staff is even close to being up to par..

I'm not sure I would say that the roster is in the bottom tier of the league, but when you grade the entire organization from top to bottom, I'm not sure anyone other than Cleveland is worse.

It could be a really ugly year.

I was thinking of posting something similar, but not sure you can pin it all on the roster. There's definitely talent on this team, but the whole thing seems oddly constructed. There's also serious issues with the coaching, and I'm starting to wonder if the medical staff is even close to being up to par..

I'm not sure I would say that the roster is in the bottom tier of the league, but when you grade the entire organization from top to bottom, I'm not sure anyone other than Cleveland is worse.

It could be a really ugly year.

I am basically saying that team for team (everything included...coaches, players, whatever)....there are only 3 -4 teams I would not make the switch with right now.