Bills vs. Ravens Postgame

26CornerBlitz

So yea I was freaking out in the stands. I was yelling touchdown. Tyrod always hit these, then he checked down. I wasn't scared because I figured we'd take a few shots over the game. No harm in a missed one.

Something was wrong with Tyrod. Either scheme or nerves....but it was bad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is scary.

He had a TD to Woods and a wide open Sammy for a decent gain with single coverage as well.

Both were obviously much better options than the ball he threw.

The problem is his head never got past the center of the field.

He looked right, then straight, then threw. Never got to the left side.

This is why the game scared the hell out of me.

Tyrod didn't show anything like the progress i had hoped for with a full off-season to study, relax into the starting role, and so on.

And he is still showing crap QB tendencies.

"There were two timeouts wasted earlier in the half with the Bills not getting to the line quickly enough to run a play. This was a problem offensive coordinator Greg Roman had in San Francisco, when the 49ers led or tied for the league in delay of game penalties each year from 2011 to 2014."

Edited by Coach Tuesday

The Patriots are playing good right now. Go jump on their bandwagon. You get your rocks off posting negative comments every day here. You really enjoy it, it's evident.

Throw your Bills jerseys out. You are not a fan. Maybe in the 90's but not now. Ur a constant troll.

Will do. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. Thank you so much for being a fan and reading all my posts.

Bless you 😀

@Andy_Benoit

#Ravens Film: Shareece Wright played extremely well in run support.

Film: #Bills opened 2nd half with 6 OL (Ryan Groy) and had success with runs and PA.

#Bills Film: get the sense Taylor reads his routes more than he reads the coverage. Leads to missed opportunities. (Woods 4 yds an example.)

#Ravens Film: Albert McClellan set the edge well (Courtney Upshaw's old role), including against pull-blockers.

#Bills Film: Sammy Watkins good in his breaks at the top of routes. Throttles down with balance and control.

Film: Incognito remains the featured puller in #Bills gap scheme runs.

#Ravens Film: In the way they’re used outside, Jimmy Smith is No.1 CB, Shareece Wright No. 2. To be expected.

Film: #Bills pass game issues w/ pass rushers getting through early, Taylor missing open reads, receivers’ routes taking too long to unfold.

#Bills Film: #Ravens attacked McCoy’s pass pro with stunts out of double-A-gap down the stretch and had great results.

Film: #Ravens O clearly wanted to keep the #Bills out of their sub-packages, where Rex Ryan does his exotic stuff.

#Ravens #Bills Film: Perriman 35 yds was perfect fade throw and catch with Flacco. Gilmore had good solo coverage.

#Ravens Film: Flacco as good of a pure strong arm throw as you’ll see moving outside pocket on Aiken 16 yd comebacker.

#Ravens #Bills Film: Wallace 66-yd TD was from trips slot “11.” But Bills in base personnel, it was 1 on 1 vs. S Duke Williams.

#Ravens Film: Yanda flashed in outside zone and inside zone concepts. A heady player, too.

#Bills #Ravens Film: Zuttah protection mistake in slide on Hughes sack to end half.

#Ravens Film: to open 2nd half #Bills brought heavy blitz. Steve Smith did not convert route and result should have been pick-6 (Darby drop)

#Ravens Film: LT Stanley similar stylistically to Bryant McKinnie. Get the sense he’s a more athletic version. Long arms.

#Ravens Film: Flacco as willing to attack tight sideline windows as any QB in NFL. Big-time arm.

Film: #Bills pass rush was very noisy. #Ravens had trouble with deeper drops.

Film: overall #Bills were very sound in their matchup coverages. Mostly split-safety looks.

#Ravens Film: Flacco in first game back from ACL looked comfortable in pocket, even after taking some low contact.

@Andy_Benoit

#Ravens Film: Shareece Wright played extremely well in run support.

Film: #Bills opened 2nd half with 6 OL (Ryan Groy) and had success with runs and PA.

#Bills Film: get the sense Taylor reads his routes more than he reads the coverage. Leads to missed opportunities. (Woods 4 yds an example.)

#Ravens Film: Albert McClellan set the edge well (Courtney Upshaw's old role), including against pull-blockers.

#Bills Film: Sammy Watkins good in his breaks at the top of routes. Throttles down with balance and control.

Film: Incognito remains the featured puller in #Bills gap scheme runs.

#Ravens Film: In the way theyre used outside, Jimmy Smith is No.1 CB, Shareece Wright No. 2. To be expected.

Film: #Bills pass game issues w/ pass rushers getting through early, Taylor missing open reads, receivers routes taking too long to unfold.

#Bills Film: #Ravens attacked McCoys pass pro with stunts out of double-A-gap down the stretch and had great results.

Film: #Ravens O clearly wanted to keep the #Bills out of their sub-packages, where Rex Ryan does his exotic stuff.

#Ravens #Bills Film: Perriman 35 yds was perfect fade throw and catch with Flacco. Gilmore had good solo coverage.

#Ravens Film: Flacco as good of a pure strong arm throw as youll see moving outside pocket on Aiken 16 yd comebacker.

#Ravens #Bills Film: Wallace 66-yd TD was from trips slot 11. But Bills in base personnel, it was 1 on 1 vs. S Duke Williams.

#Ravens Film: Yanda flashed in outside zone and inside zone concepts. A heady player, too.

#Bills #Ravens Film: Zuttah protection mistake in slide on Hughes sack to end half.

#Ravens Film: to open 2nd half #Bills brought heavy blitz. Steve Smith did not convert route and result should have been pick-6 (Darby drop)

#Ravens Film: LT Stanley similar stylistically to Bryant McKinnie. Get the sense hes a more athletic version. Long arms.

#Ravens Film: Flacco as willing to attack tight sideline windows as any QB in NFL. Big-time arm.

Film: #Bills pass rush was very noisy. #Ravens had trouble with deeper drops.

Film: overall #Bills were very sound in their matchup coverages. Mostly split-safety looks.

#Ravens Film: Flacco in first game back from ACL looked comfortable in pocket, even after taking some low contact.

What exactly do you do for a living boss? Just curious honestly. You always have this stuff and I love the gif breakdowns

I multitask very well.

Based on your avatar, I might guess you are in graphic design of one sort or another? Or perhaps some other job where you are glued to a computer screen all day and nobody cares if you spend time here - like contract work in graphic design or something along that line....anyway doesn't matter 26....you're cool....... :thumbsup: