iPhone 7: Lost in Translation

/dev/null

Even after showing people how awful (and severely overpriced) their gadget is, you'll get the excuse that they can't change because it's compatible with their other Apple stuff. Steve Jobs laid the trap and millions are trapped in his web of non-compatibility.

Just break the chain!

But this is the alternative

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cpsc-warning-samsung-note-7-phones-fire-explosions/

Don't ever buy the first model anything until the fools who spend too much work out the bugs.

Go with another Android... People have choice.

It is just a battery issue. If Sammsung makes people whole, there will be no fundamental problem @ all.

Apple is all about the hardware and locking one into their crap.

Iphones are garbage for people who like garbage.

Even after showing people how awful (and severely overpriced) their gadget is, you'll get the excuse that they can't change because it's compatible with their other Apple stuff. Steve Jobs laid the trap and millions are trapped in his web of non-compatibility.

Just break the chain!

Protesting just a little too much, I think? Get therapy. The iPhone is a great phone, and there are great Android phones.

It's like trashing someone for liking Coke rather than Pepsi.

Protesting just a little too much, I think? Get therapy. The iPhone is a great phone, and there are great Android phones.

It's like trashing someone for liking Coke rather than Pepsi.

I agree with this. I happen to have iphone. I'm reluctant to switch to android just because I have a ton of stuff and I don't want to have to re-purchase apps and struggle to move info over, etc... Plus, I've never had any issues with my iphones. They always work very well & never let me down. Yes, the iphone culture is pretty creepy, but the things work well.

I agree with this. I happen to have iphone. I'm reluctant to switch to android just because I have a ton of stuff and I don't want to have to re-purchase apps and struggle to move info over, etc... Plus, I've never had any issues with my iphones. They always work very well & never let me down. Yes, the iphone culture is pretty creepy, but the things work well.

The iPhone culture is creepy if you let it be. I've had iPhones since the 3G, but I've never stood in line at an Apple Store waiting to get one and I don't generally post in forums about them. I've jailbroken earlier versions of iOS, but since iOS 8 I've been happy with what the operating system has become. It took other manufacturers so long to figure out that the customer experience is what drives these things and I'm glad they did, because they've made the iPhone/iOS better too. People complain that they don't change much each time, but if you take the iPhone 7 and compare it to an iPhone 5 they're nothing alike except for the "look and feel" everyone expects from an Apple product.