Rex and Rob Ryan's Tops Commercial

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Disco days and Chevy Cabriolets. Those were the days. Don't tell me you are a Rex/Rob fella...are you? Easy bucks earned for a supermarket ad that tries to elicit laughter (unintended laughter, of course, because the rest of the league is laughing AT us). Tell me whether Bellichick or Bruce Arians would ever stoop so low as to ride on a bicycle built for two?? Pleeeease. $100 says we'll be looking at this commercial in three years saying "!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ and absolute!@#$aroo...why did we do that?" So my comparison was partly off...fine. Reagan vs the Coughing Woman. Same outcome.

Get a grip bro.... it's a fuggin commercial..... and we're 0-0.

I often wonder what these two would do for a living if not coaching football. I see Rob as the guy wearing a hardhat waiving the detour flag on a road construction project and Rex as a butcher at your local supermarket.

It's a good commercial but these guys represent nothing about health. In fact, the total opposite.

My friends, the Bills organization has fallen on hard times by hiring these 2 bozos.

How Pegula got the wool pulled over his eyes never ceases to amaze me.

Go Bills

It's a good commercial but these guys represent nothing about health. In fact, the total opposite.

My friends, the Bills organization has fallen on hard times by hiring these 2 bozos.

How Pegula got the wool pulled over his eyes never ceases to amaze me.

Go Bills

It's not even a good commercial. Does it really make you want to hop in the car and go to Tops?? Are they trying to create an endorsed alliance with Rex and Rob? I don't even understand the theme.