The waiver claim of Vitale got me thinking...

OCinBuffalo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any player that helps the team be more flexible on offense is usually a good thing. Personally I think someone high up on the staff liked Vitale (Most likely Roman or someone who reports directly to Roman) and then sold the rest of the staff on what he could possibly bring to the table.

Any player that helps the team be more flexible on offense is usually a good thing. Personally I think someone high up on the staff liked Vitale (Most likely Roman or someone who reports directly to Roman) and then sold the rest of the staff on what he could possibly bring to the table.

They probably liked him in the draft and were happy to get a 2nd shot at him. Too bad it didn't work out.

Maybe they brought him in for examination and decision whether to put him on practice squad but the failed physical messed up it.

Hope it is the type of issue which can be cleared up during year for him for Bucs did not waive him injured.

:lol::lol::lol: So much for all the theorems about how to use him!!!

How could he possibly fail his physical? Was he injured on the plane trip from Tampa to Buffalo?

Glad you are so happy about Bills not getting a player they wanted. Maybe during week 1 one will leave on stretcher to cheer about.