Glen Gronkowski: "A Dream Come True"

26CornerBlitz

As I said, Gregg's injury opened the door for the lil Gronkster to make the 53. Couple that with an aging Felton and it was Gronk's position to lose. I'm suprised that this is being reported as some kind of a shock. Gronk can play H-back like Gregg, and must develop more upper body to knock away would be tacklers along with using better technique.

The measurable's between Glenn & Rob aren't far off: and Glenn's combine / pro day numbers indicate he's quicker, shiftier and stronger even in the broad jump. Whereas big bro possesses faster straight line speed and greater upper body strength. Glenn has better below the waist metrics which will help him stick around the league for 3-5 seasons as an H-back, utility fullback.

FWIW, their father said that Glenn is the most athletic of all the brothers. My darling daughter dear went to Kallage with the oldest brother Gordy.

Gronk: looks like you guys aren't making the playoffs again

Baby gronk: they gave me a locker!

Sounds like the family dinner scene from "Whiplash". :lol:

9-5: GLENN GRONKOWSKI WITH JOHN MURPHY (11:06)

Glenn Gronkowski- Haven't talked to Rob, but have seen what he does to take care of his body

Glenn Gronkowski- I've played many positions since high school

Glenn Gronkowski- Grew up a #Bills fan, crazy to be playing for the team

Glenn Gronkowski- We've been looking at Baltimore since the preseason, figuring out what plays to run against them

Glenn Gronkowski- Its game week, different mentality now

Glenn Gronkowski- Tyrod Taylor makes sure everyone is doing everything right

Glenn Gronkowski- Father, brothers helped me get to where I am

Glenn Gronkowski- Excited to play against Rob in Week 4