Heres a sure bet...Drew Bledsoe

Rudyc80

i will bet the house i dont own that bledsoe will not be back in dallas after this season!

Infact cowgirl fans will be calling for his head by halloween...oh man is this gonna be entertaining watching another team go through the deadsoe days of football!

Poor Dallas has no idea whats instore!

Drew couldnt win here with a superbowl defense, #1 special teams, willis, moulds, evans,,,,how in the hell will he survive dallas?

i will bet the house i dont own that bledsoe will not be back in dallas after this season!

Infact cowgirl fans will be calling for his head by halloween...oh man is this gonna be entertaining watching another team go through the deadsoe days of football!

Drew couldnt win here with a superbowl defense, #1 special teams, willis, moulds, evans,,,,how in the hell will he survive dallas?

249196[/snapback]

Say what you want, but he DID win with Willis... 9-3.

CW

How many "Sure Bets" have there been already about Bledsoe in just the last few days?

"there's no market for Bledsoe"

"what's going to happen to his immense ego when he doesn't get signed?"

"Bledsoe will try to come back here as a backup when no one wants him."

"Bledsoe will be hanging 'em up"

Sometimes the brilliant GMs on this board miss the mark, don't they?

How many "Sure Bets" have there  been already about Bledsoe in just the last few days?

249247[/snapback]

He's a fuggin Cowboy now.

It's open season on the big dope now.

Hey Drew. How many brain farts will you have before the Tuna flips you overboard?

How many "Sure Bets" have there  been already about Bledsoe in just the last few days?

249247[/snapback]

Don't forget "The Bills will never cut Drew Bledsoe"

He's a fuggin Cowboy now.

It's open season on the big dope now.

Hey Drew. How many brain farts will you have before the Tuna flips you overboard?

249252[/snapback]

As far as I'm concerned, he's a two-time loser who is about to play his final role as coach-killer.-

249196[/snapback]

I'll see your house and raise you the summer home I don't own that he will do well next season. Drew is still a good QB. He's just not good for the Buffalo Bills but he will be good for the right coach and the right team. Hopefully for him Parcells and Dallas is what he needs.

Hell, I'll also bet my hot girlfriend -- she gets bitchy at times which is why I am betting her -- that we'll be calling for anyone but JP by Halloween.

"I was just worried about my leg."

He should sign for the vet minimum.  Then tell them to spend the other 4 Mil on OLinemen.

It's hard to believe he would go with a team that has a line worse that he Bills.

249245[/snapback]

Well...You hit the nail right on the head!

Of coarse, if Dallas jumped on him this fast, it had to make Drew feel good...But that Boys O-Line is worse than the Bills...and older...just not good...And the Parcells theory of throwing the Ball Down Field when you throw, may seem like it's playing to Drew's strengths, but we all know what happens if you can't block REAL well for DB...And that's what I expect will happen in Dallas from the get go...But we'll see, anything can happen I guess... <_<

Of coarse, if Dallas jumped on him this fast, it had to make Drew feel good...But that Boys O-Line is worse than the Bills...and older...just not good...And the Parcells theory of throwing the Ball Down Field when you throw, may seem like it's playing to Drew's strengths, but we all know what happens if you can't block REAL well for DB...And that's what I expect will happen in Dallas from the get go...But we'll see, anything can happen I guess... <_<

249287[/snapback]

KOK, I predict he'll have a nice start thru at least the 1st 6 games,

then reality will set in. :blink:

249287[/snapback]

It's pretty cool that the collective mind on TSW is a better judge of talent than the actual NFL scouts themselves. :blink:

CW

249196[/snapback]

As long as he beats Greg Williams' Redskins 2X next season, I'll be happy! <_<

I'll see your house and raise you the summer home I don't own that he will do well next season. Drew is still a good QB. He's just not good for the Buffalo Bills but he will be good for the right coach and the right team. Hopefully for him Parcells and Dallas is what he needs.

Hell, I'll also bet my hot girlfriend -- she gets bitchy at times which is why I am betting her -- that we'll be calling for anyone but JP by Halloween.

"I was just worried about my leg."

249285[/snapback]

Is your last name Bledsoe by any chance? Does he owe you money or something? I know! He saved your life, right! <_<

249196[/snapback]

bledsoe, smedsloe....i can't stop staring at your avatar. nice friggin keester!!!!

He should sign for the vet minimum.  Then tell them to spend the other 4 Mil on OLinemen.

It's hard to believe he would go with a team that has a line worse that he Bills.

249245[/snapback]

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows. Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line. Tell me again how many Buffalo had. <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl. We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows.  Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line.  Tell me again how many Buffalo had.   <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl.  We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

249454[/snapback]

You should check what the cold pizza guys jiust said...'most monumental blunder in Parcells' career,.

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows.  Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line.  Tell me again how many Buffalo had.  <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl.  We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

249454[/snapback]

none of this matters when you cant throw a screen pass, or continually throw behind or 1-hop open receivers...

none of this matters when you cant throw a screen pass, or continually throw behind or 1-hop open receivers...

249458[/snapback]

He won't need to throw screens. He will have a TE who can get the 5-7 yards and actually sit down in front of linebackers instead of next to them. He willhave a line that gives him the 5 seconds he needs, something we never did.