I'm depressed. Somebody make me laugh, I dare you.

Beerball

In winning the offseason, we have lost Shah Lawson (spleen), Ragland (femur), Cordy Glenn (2nd kidney), Goodwin (pre-emptive shattered spine), Dareus (brain injury), Half-a-Manny Lawson (rectum) and A-Aron Williams (Kelso helmet). You have to laugh.

:cry:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People here really enjoy my posts and opinions. In fact, I'm probabaly the only reason why anyone started the "who's your favorite poster" thread. Except they forgot to say that I already have that title and everyone else was fighting for 2nd place.

You could then be the master of your own domain (a/k/a moderator).

no thanks. I like being given warning points and threatened with bans. It makes me feel like A rebel. I should quit my job and join a biker gang or secret underground fight club

People here really enjoy my posts and opinions. In fact, I'm probabaly the only reason why anyone started the "who's your favorite poster" thread. Except they forgot to say that I already have that title and everyone else was fighting for 2nd place.

:thumbsup: stayin

Inq an attemptx to make you laughx I putm Ex Lax in crayon boysm dessertm. I setm upz the web camw in the mainz bathx to skypem secret channelz 93-41Q-R so you can tunem in. It shouldm be goingz downq now.

Also I willz let you knowm that the "planet" around Proximan Centauri ism just somethingx I hadm the Googlebot projectm to getm Greggy all flippedm out. I wasm going to holdm on to thatn for a while butm there you go.