Bills reach stadium naming rights agreement with New Era

YoloinOhio

We get to the same place, whether it's saying that Pegula had to overpay by Ralph Wilson's decree :rolleyes:, or whether it's thinking Obamacare(or whatever else is based on make it up as you go along) is predicated on proper enterprise system design methodology, via the same deficiency: lack of general business/specific industry knowledge. And, in the place of that knowledge?

Make-believe.

I here you, but Obama care is not because of a lack of business knowledge, but a combo of legislative compromise and business screwing the pooch for too long over patients because of insurance malfeasance and the need to optimize stock profits, making necessary public service unaffordable. Edited by North Buffalo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I here you, but Obama care is not because of a lack of business knowledge, but a combo of legislative compromise and business screwing the pooch for too long over patients because of insurance malfeasance and the need to optimize stock profits, making necessary public service unaffordable.

Then you simply don't know, what you don't know. Let me try to explain what you don't know.

Requirement gathering(the compromise you are talking about) is not Design. These are 2 separate tasks on a project. Period. There was only 1 person in charge of appointing an HHS secretary, and in turn, that HHS secretary was in charge of putting a team of "experts" :lol: together to design the system. The "compromise" was within the D party. Ds were 100% in power to create the requirements. If they are bad, then that's on them. In terms of design, the "experts", weren't. They are incompetents.

You cannot blame bad requirements(and I know: many are terrible), for bad design. There's always a way to deal with bad requirements. There's always a way to deal with political meddling, ulterior motives, and political agendas. You know how I know? Because I do this: every single day. It's my job to deal with these things and produce good designs, regardless.

So, there is no excuse for the bad leadership, there is no excuse for the bad design, and there is no excuse for the arrogance of the designers themselves, most of whom believe being a lawyer/college professor means you can do anything, like design 1/6 of the economy with 0 enterprise system experience, and 0 industry work/results, thus 0 knowledge or experience. Everybody involved had a series of choices to make, and they made the wrong ones, every time.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Lots of players and media calling it The Cap. I wonder if New Era wants them to promote it that way.

There is an area of the Short North in Cbus called The Cap so it keeps catching me off guard.

I'm sure they are pushing "the Cap".

Risky. One bad season and fans will be calling it "the Crap".