Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

You're right, 35 and self-employed with plenty of spare time to spend on my favorite team's board is laughable.

72 and still letting the words of "pathetic failures" upset you over the Internet (while spending time in a forum that you freely admit is a waste of time), on the other hand, is a fine example of a life well-lived.

Cheers to you.

Oh my, self employed, how impressive. Almost as impressive as your response to the report on Edelman.

Edited by hardwork

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak sauce. Pretend nonsense. 35 and spending time in a forum? Ha.

The weakest sauce flows through the veins of the Bostonians.

Allowing some Chechnian rebel to come in there a bomb the only decent event that the city puts on each year.

And then the response from the rest of the US was even more telling: no one cared.

A bombing in Boston and the only reason people read about it was with the hope of someone they knew from Boston dying. Tsarnaev should have done us all a favor by including a little plutonium in there to take out the rest of you.

Allowing some Chechnian rebel to come in there a bomb the only decent event that the city puts on each year.

And then the response from the rest of the US was even more telling: no one cared.

A bombing in Boston and the only reason people read about it was with the hope of someone they knew from Boston dying. Tsarnaev should have done us all a favor by including a little plutonium in there to take out the rest of you.

You can see what the internet has done for this generation.

How could any medical and training staff allow him to walk off to the side? I bet they didn't even help him get on the cart.

is that you Estelle ?

because you spelled Chechnian correctly. And then as an added super mega bonus Tsarneav ..

:worthy:

I hero you

You can see what the internet has done for this generation.

Is that not a rather broad statement ?

What has the Internets done for "this Generation" I am bit late to the fun and just getting my first cocktail and nosh .

Just wondering hardwork....I am 76...and I KNOW that trolling another teams forum is a very stupid idea...but..I don't think you are as old as you say..or..you really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Well, all my records say I was born in 1944. I served in Vietnam. I get my SS check the 3rd of every month. I went to a Patriots game at Nickerson field in '64, or 5. Seems like I'm right about my age. I appreciate the help though.

Edited by hardwork

Just wondering hardwork....I am 76...and I KNOW that trolling another teams forum is a very stupid idea...but..I don't think you are as old as you say..or..you really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Are you sure you are 76 ?

what was your first car?

and what engine.

same question to you Hardwork.

I know i am derailing a thread about the Patriots. But i hate the Patriots. so any chance i get.

Well, all my records say I was born in 1944. I served in Vietnam. I get my SS check the 3rd of every month. I went to a Patriots game at Nickerson field in '64, or 5. Seems like I'm right about my age.

So you were in Cambodia before the war started ? As an advisor perhaps. thinking 63 64

A benign response like this to my absurd post only confirms that youre not from New England.

Is that a compliment ?

Is that not a rather broad statement ?

What has the Internets done for "this Generation" I am bit late to the fun and just getting my first cocktail and nosh .

Oh so people just walk around saying they wish more Bostonians would have been killed during the marathon bombing? Or is that kind of an internet response?

So you were in Cambodia before the war started ? As an advisor perhaps. thinking 63 64

No, I served in Vietnam after college, '67/'68.

Are you sure you are 76 ?

what was your first car?

and what engine.

same question to you Hardwork.

I know i am derailing a thread about the Patriots. But i hate the Patriots. so any chance i get.

I bought my mothers '62 falcon wagon for $1. It had a six I believe.

Edited by hardwork

I love when Patriots fans get angry for their team being called out for things they did.

Most NFL fans don't discount their success, and in fact wonder why the Patriots even need to do shady ****, because they *are* legitimately good without being cheaters.

Also, I feel like if you're 72, you should get off the internet. It's stressful. Go do something enjoyable with your golden years, it'll be better for the heart haha

Too far.

Oh so people just walk around saying they wish more Bostonians would have been killed during the marathon bombing? Or is that kind of an internet response?

No, I served in Vietnam after college, '67/'68.

I bought my mothers '62 falcon wagon for $1. It had a six I believe.

Did you volunteer ?

I respect you Hardwork. Thank you for your Service Sir !!! :worthy::thumbsup::beer:

any opinions you have were earned.

I always respect my Elders. And our Country's Veterans. especially The Nam and Korea. Not enough of you old farts around anymore to yell at us kids on the lawn.

mostly i respect you for driving Moms Falcon with an inline six !

Kemp2 , I have respect for you. It comes without question from me. You make it to 70, you win! In my book anyways

Edited by 3rdand12

Did you volunteer ?

I respect you Hardwork. Thank you for your Service Sir !!! :worthy::thumbsup::beer:

any opinions you have were earned.

I always respect my Elders. And our Country's Veterans. especially The Nam and Korea. Not enough of you old farts around anymore to yell at us kids on the lawn.

mostly i respect you for driving Moms Falcon with an inline six !

Kemp2 , I have respect for you. It comes without question from me. You make it to 70, you win! In my book anyways

I can half claim I volunteered. I volunteered for the draft. That meant 2 years instead of 3, and allowed me to pick when they took me.

That Falcon was a pretty good little wagon. I drove it from Boston to Denver twice, and back and forth to Maine all the time. I put 90,000 on it.

I can half claim I volunteered. I volunteered for the draft. That meant 2 years instead of 3, and allowed me to pick when they took me.

That Falcon was a pretty good little wagon. I drove it from Boston to Denver twice, and back and forth to Maine all the time. I put 90,000 on it.

I was teasing about the Falcon.

If you still had it i would make an offer. drop a 289 Hi po in it with a 9" posi rear and be the coolest kid in school.

I honestly did not follow the dialogue so i will bow out. But i do not care to see tensions rise and careless words bandied about.

Glad you made it home !!