2016 Win/Loss Prediction Per Game - BBFS Edition

Virgil

Great commentary on the OP. Spot on as far as what many of the last 16 seasons have been like.

Seems like there is a lot of optimism for this season but there was a lot of optimism last season. It was almost a foregone conclusion in many people's minds that last year would be the year we'd make the playoffs. I think I'll wait until after the third preseason game to give my picks for this year.

1 - @Baltimore W 26-10 - Woohoo, Defense shut it down. Dez Lewis amazing. Lock up TT

2 - NY Jets W 22-15 - We won a primetime game!!! Why haven't we paid TT? Rex did it. I was so wrong

3 - Arizona L 30-16 - We can't win them all. Good team. It's okay. Bradyless Pats next week

4 - @New England - L 16-10. What the !@#$?!? Did that happen? Even without Brady!!!!

5 - @Los Angeles - W - 23-10. Okay, back over .500 with easy games coming up. Pats game was a fluke

6 - San Francisco -W - 31-27. Phew! That was too close. Didn't like that, but we are 4-2, I'll take it

7 - @Miami W - 21-10. 5-2, Playoffs here we come!!!! We are untouchable. Rex for Prez

8 - New England L 38-10. God !@#$ing damn it!!! We will never win with Brady in our league. D sucks. O sucks.

9 - @Seattle L - 31-17. Okay, 5-4 going into our bye week. Seattle is tough. If we win the next few....

10 - Bye - Best weekend in football. Everyone is calm. Teams with better records lose. Time for November

11 - @Cincinnati L 27-21. How do we lose after our bye week and now TT is hurt?!?

12 - Jacksonville - L 27-24. The Jags?!? The !@#$ing Jags again?!? !@#$ you EJ. !@#$ you November! 5-6?!?!

13 - @Oakland - L 31-17. Well, another December and we are done. But maybe if we win out.......

14 - Pittsburgh - L 27-13. It was fun guys. Who do you think our coach will be next year? 5-8

15 - Cleveland - W 17-6. At least they aren't quitting on Rex and TT is back

16 - Miami W - 21-10. One more win until another .500 season. Defense looks like it might finally be clicking

17 - @NY Jets W 22-15. Well, at least we kept the Jets out too. Fire Rex, Keep Rex, Burn it down. Continuity!

I think that about covers my upcoming range of emotions for the season

Come on dude are you sure your a Bills fan? No way we lose all those games. You are way off especially week 4, 12, 13.

I'll skip getting into the points, as that's pretty irrelevant.

1 - @Baltimore W - This game IMO sets the tone for the season and is a must win. Baltimore's defense is a shadow of what it once was.

2 - NY Jets L - Fitzpicksix playing for next years contract. Can the Jests lose 6 in a row to the Bills?

3 - Arizona W - Buffalo is pretty feisty at home. I think they have this one.

4 - @New England W - We'll be telling ourselves we would have beaten Tommy Terrific anyway at this point and start talking Division Title.

5 - @Los Angeles L - Typical post big-game win loss for the Bills. I'm pissed and ready to quit the team already.

6 - San Francisco W - We're back to Bill-ieving.

7 - @Miami W - Tannehill is an abortion wrapped in rotten meat.

8 - New England L - Brady throws for 450 yards and 4 TDs. No one can cover Gronk yet again.

9 - @Seattle L - Tough place to play. Last big win there we were sporting Willis McGahee at running back.

10 - Bye - 5-4 record at the bye week. This team has been here so many times in the last 16 years that it's painful.

11 - @Cincinnati W - Coming off a MNF game, Cincy is tired. Bills playing with lots of prep time.

12 - Jacksonville W - Jags are a dumpster fire.

13 - @Oakland L - Derrick Carr could throw 40 TD's this season...really.

14 - Pittsburgh W - In typical fashion, they win and lose games they shouldn't.

15 - Cleveland W - Cleveland makes the Jags look like they're all Hall of Fame worthy.

16 - Miami W - Squishy fishy don't win much this year, despite signing a dozen previous Bills players.

17 - @NY Jets W - In stark contrast to last season, this is the game the Bills need to win on the road to win the division and do.

11-5 and PLAYOFFS!

My views of what is going to happen this season

@Bal - W - I clear the schedule and drink heavily for a lopsided victory

Jets - ? - I have to leave early during the game while the Bills are winning due an adult hockey game that I have scheduled. My directv fails to record the rest of the game, so I don't get to watch the end of it.

Ariz - L - Close one. TT throws for 300 and 4 TD's, too bad the defense keeps leaking like a sieve

@Pats - L - Somehow the Bills find away to lose this one, by a last minute field goal. So aggravated, I throw the remote at the TV.

Rams - W - Big comeback win, but wife gets aggravated that I am drunk and not spending time with the kids

SF - W - manage to catch the 4th quarter after spending 3 hours at the zoo with the kids

@Mia - W - Back to drinking on the couch

Pats - ? - Have to go away for son's hockey tournament... can't find a bar or tv anywhere

@Sea - L - Another last minute field goal - are you kidding me - throw the remote again - this time the tv breaks.

@Cin - ? - Broken tv - local bar refuses to play anything but the Giants game. Leave in disgust

Jags - L - Rex's defense leaks like a sieve. Get blown out. TO THE JAGS - Swear will never watch another game during a drunken stuper

@Oak - L - Ok decided to watch game - only from a distance, while trying to fix things around the house.

Pitt - ? - So mad about the Oakland game that I decide to do something else - anything else.

Clev - L - Decide to watch the game after finding out missed the Bills decimating the Steelers and if the Bills win out they could make the playoffs. However, Rex's defense does it again, killing all sense of hope.

Mia - ? - Fall asleep drunk on the couch midway through the 3rd quarter.

@Jets - W - Make my annual pilgrimage to the Meadowlands to watch a meaningless game between 2 non-playoff teams.

Season Summary - missed playoffs and drank too much...

My views of what is going to happen this season

@Bal - W - I clear the schedule and drink heavily for a lopsided victory

Jets - ? - I have to leave early during the game while the Bills are winning due an adult hockey game that I have scheduled. My directv fails to record the rest of the game, so I don't get to watch the end of it.

Ariz - L - Close one. TT throws for 300 and 4 TD's, too bad the defense keeps leaking like a sieve

@Pats - L - Somehow the Bills find away to lose this one, by a last minute field goal. So aggravated, I throw the remote at the TV.

Rams - W - Big comeback win, but wife gets aggravated that I am drunk and not spending time with the kids

SF - W - manage to catch the 4th quarter after spending 3 hours at the zoo with the kids

@Mia - W - Back to drinking on the couch

Pats - ? - Have to go away for son's hockey tournament... can't find a bar or tv anywhere

@Sea - L - Another last minute field goal - are you kidding me - throw the remote again - this time the tv breaks.

@Cin - ? - Broken tv - local bar refuses to play anything but the Giants game. Leave in disgust

Jags - L - Rex's defense leaks like a sieve. Get blown out. TO THE JAGS - Swear will never watch another game during a drunken stuper

@Oak - L - Ok decided to watch game - only from a distance, while trying to fix things around the house.

Pitt - ? - So mad about the Oakland game that I decide to do something else - anything else.

Clev - L - Decide to watch the game after finding out missed the Bills decimating the Steelers and if the Bills win out they could make the playoffs. However, Rex's defense does it again, killing all sense of hope.

Mia - ? - Fall asleep drunk on the couch midway through the 3rd quarter.

@Jets - W - Make my annual pilgrimage to the Meadowlands to watch a meaningless game between 2 non-playoff teams.

Season Summary - missed playoffs and drank too much...

Anyone who actually predicts us to lose to the jags who just keep picking ahead of us in the draft every year just just keep drinking

Anyone who actually predicts us to lose to the jags who just keep picking ahead of us in the draft every year just just keep drinking

Every year we have one, if not two games, that we lose that we thought couldn't happen. Equally, we pull out a win we weren't supposed to either. So I can't question it too much

plausible

...but not probable.

1 - @Baltimore W 26-10 - Woohoo, Defense shut it down. Dez Lewis amazing. Lock up TT

2 - NY Jets W 22-15 - We won a primetime game!!! Why haven't we paid TT? Rex did it. I was so wrong

3 - Arizona L 30-16 - We can't win them all. Good team. It's okay. Bradyless Pats next week

4 - @New England - L 16-10. What the !@#$?!? Did that happen? Even without Brady!!!!

5 - @Los Angeles - W - 23-10. Okay, back over .500 with easy games coming up. Pats game was a fluke

6 - San Francisco -W - 31-27. Phew! That was too close. Didn't like that, but we are 4-2, I'll take it

7 - @Miami W - 21-10. 5-2, Playoffs here we come!!!! We are untouchable. Rex for Prez

8 - New England L 38-10. God !@#$ing damn it!!! We will never win with Brady in our league. D sucks. O sucks.

9 - @Seattle L - 31-17. Okay, 5-4 going into our bye week. Seattle is tough. If we win the next few....

10 - Bye - Best weekend in football. Everyone is calm. Teams with better records lose. Time for November

11 - @Cincinnati L 27-21. How do we lose after our bye week and now TT is hurt?!?

12 - Jacksonville - L 27-24. The Jags?!? The !@#$ing Jags again?!? !@#$ you EJ. !@#$ you November! 5-6?!?!

13 - @Oakland - L 31-17. Well, another December and we are done. But maybe if we win out.......

14 - Pittsburgh - L 27-13. It was fun guys. Who do you think our coach will be next year? 5-8

15 - Cleveland - W 17-6. At least they aren't quitting on Rex and TT is back

16 - Miami W - 21-10. One more win until another .500 season. Defense looks like it might finally be clicking

17 - @NY Jets W 22-15. Well, at least we kept the Jets out too. Fire Rex, Keep Rex, Burn it down. Continuity!

I think that about covers my upcoming range of emotions for the season

This was funny. I think some iteration close to this is how things are going to play out.

I study the schedule and just don't see much other than 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 at best.

1 - @Baltimore W 23-14 Defense back to top 10 status

2 - NY Jets W 23-14 Back to back same scores, Fitz throws 3 picks.

3 - Arizona L 31-17 Arizona on the way to big game.

4 - @New England - W 30-7 Buffalo beat down in NE. No Brady no deflated footballs.

5 - @Los Angeles - L- 21-20 New England hang over. Ohh the pain!

6 - San Francisco -W 21-17 back to winning games.

7 - @Miami W - 27-17 Suish the phish!

8 - New England W 30-28 Carpenter kicks 47 yard FG game winner with 0:07 left. Bills 6-2 New England 5-3

9 - @Seattle L - 31-19 New England hangpver part two. Ohh the pain!

11 - @Cincinnati L 27-24. How do we lose after our bye week and now TT is hurt?!?

12 - Jacksonville - W 17-10 Nail biter but a win.

13 - @Oakland - L 27-17 West coast trips aren't our thing.

14 - Pittsburgh - W 28-24 Bills trample Steelers on ground for over 200 yards.

15 - Cleveland - W 24-0 Shut out Bills are now 9-5 and gettin close to post season.

16 - Miami W - 21-20 Another close call 10-5

17 - @NY Jets W 26-17 Bills clinch AFC EAST in NYC!!! 11-5 on our way

@Balt- L Too hyped up

NYJ- W Fitz can't throw it 20yds or farther.

AZ- W Long trip east for Cardinals

@NE- W Garopollo, Pats are nothing

@LA- W Rams are a garbage organization

SF- W Kap is terrible

@MIA- L Super Marios revenge

NE- L Brady

@SEA- L Wilson

BYE

@Cinci- L Bengals+Regular Season= nuff said

Jax- W Obvious reasons

@Oak- W Raiders are young

PIT- W Overrated steelers

CLE- W Yearly toilet bowl

MIA- W No way we lose two to Phins

@NYJ- W Fitztragic

11-5....Bills to Playoffs

I like it but 6 wins in a row to end the regular season I find hard I think we drop pitsburg and are 9-6

I hate predicting the Bills' record because I'm always too optimistic before the misery season starts... I would say 8-8 but some Eagles fan toolbox that I work with was talking trash about the Bills being a "sub-par team" and not having a prayer to win more than 8 so I bet him $20 they would and now I'm in it to win it.

9-7. :doh:

I hate predicting the Bills' record because I'm always too optimistic before the misery season starts... I would say 8-8 but some Eagles fan toolbox that I work with was talking trash about the Bills being a "sub-par team" and not having a prayer to win more than 8 so I bet him $20 they would and now I'm in it to win it.

9-7. :doh:

that poor schmuck. First he's subjected to the Eagles and also he's out 20. What are you going to buy with your cayssssh

If he gives you any lip just show him clips of mckelvin's greatest hits

Edited by YoloinOhio

that poor schmuck. First he's subjected to the Eagles and also he's out 20. What are you going to buy with your cayssssh

If he gives you any lip just show him clips of mckelvin's greatest hits

I'm putting towards the Super Bowl tickets, of course...

I don't know how the Eagles can lose with the lockdown tandem of McKelvin and Ron Brooks.

I'm putting towards the Super Bowl tickets, of course...

I don't know how the Eagles can lose with the lockdown tandem of McKelvin and Ron Brooks.

oh god I forgot about Brooks. If he's really lucky Bradham will knock him out with a beach umbrella so he doesn't need to watch the Eagles all season