Election 2016: Post Convention

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate for POTUS do you plan to vote for?

• Clinton
    • Trump
    • Johnson
    • Stein

Alright, here's your post convention poll. Yes, I'm leaving 'abstain' and 'other' out of it.

At the moment RCP has the four at:

Trump - 40.0%

Clinton - 38.8%

Johnson - 7.3%

Stein - 3.0%

(Also, note, the poll question is 'who do you *plan* to vote for' not 'who would you ideally vote for')

Edited by Dorkington

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Johnson 4 years ago and this year his opponents are far worse than they were back then.

Benghazi Clinton and Comrade Trump are the most pathetic candidates for PUSA ever and they're running against each other ... Whichever one wins, we all lose.

Pretty sure I"m going to vote for 'not showing up an hour late to work on a Tuesday'.

You're registered already? Chances are, you can probably vote in both places.

Updated Numbers from RCP:

Clinton - 42.2%
Trump - 37.8%
Johnson - 7.4%
Stein - 3.2%

Pretty big swing from just a couple days ago. I assume a successful DNC and Trump's obsession with the Khan family are the reasons.

Updated Numbers from RCP:

Clinton - 42.2%

Trump - 37.8%

Johnson - 7.4%

Stein - 3.2%

Pretty big swing from just a couple days ago. I assume a successful DNC and Trump's obsession with the Khan family are the reasons.

Hillary went from 38.8 to 42.2. Like I said five days ago, the convention's good for about a 4% bounce.

What is surprising is that it's not more, with Trump being an unholy jackass the past week. That just shows how weak a candidate Hillary really is.

RCP - 08/09

Clinton - 44.0%
Trump - 36.6%
Johnson - 8.2%
Stein - 3.8%

How does Trump recover from this? Does Johnson make an impact?

It's interesting how different the results are here, compared to national results.

RCP - 08/09

Clinton - 44.0%

Trump - 36.6%

Johnson - 8.2%

Stein - 3.8%

How does Trump recover from this? Does Johnson make an impact?

It's interesting how different the results are here, compared to national results.

There are probably less folks here who are willing to compromise themselves and vote for Hillary.

:lol:

After all the summer blather, we dislike Trump, Clinton same as before: Gallup

Like everyone during these peak vacation days, you’ve surely been trying to follow all the ups and downs of the presidential horserace polls. You know, the ones that nobody believes but everyone talks about.

The two were tied briefly at 37% favorable after both national conventions. Clinton then climbed to 42% approval during her bump.

But both sank back down to the same sad levels of disapproval. Forget the angry generals, the sad Gold Star families, the performing pols and earnest workers yearning for freedoms or more federal regs. All for naught.

This new Gallup telephone poll of 3,566 adults dashes any hopes by either campaign that their four-day, live-streamed speech-a-thons would vault them into a more favorable position for the 88-day slog (yes, still 88 long days!) before the official election results on Nov. 8.