Divisional title

Some may disagree with me here but I see the Bills winning the division this year.The Brady suspension is all the opening we needed to move ahead this year and I don't see anyone stopping them. Go Bills!!

A very optimistic view.. :thumbsup: ..but...be prepared to be flamed by board NNNs..

The Bills have been steadily improving.If you think being positive about the Bills is trolling then go find another team to root for .We don't need your negativity WEO

Well, trolling is not necessarily negative. If you consider that the euphemism has its root in fishing (as opposed to the the troll under the bridge), you have essentially started a thread with only a thinly veiled invitation to dog-pile on your overtly optimistic opinion. Which is fine, of course. This is a discussion forum, after all.

But, am I the only one who finds it slightly comical that a member with fewer than 700 posts is claiming, "we don't need your negativity" to someone with over 17,000?

You miss the point

I have to agree with Mr. Weo, which hasn't happened much in the past... On the other hand, I thoroughly enjoy your optimism!!!! I think there is a chance this year... well, until it becomes apparent that there is always next year!

Well, trolling is not necessarily negative. If you consider that the euphemism has its root in fishing (as opposed to the the troll under the bridge), you have essentially started a thread with only a thinly veiled invitation to dog-pile on your overtly optimistic opinion. Which is fine, of course. This is a discussion forum, after all.

But, am I the only one who finds it slightly comical that a member with fewer than 700 posts is claiming, "we don't need your negativity" to someone with over 17,000?

What has post count have to do with it ?....I'm confused...again

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

No trolls here, yet.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Some may disagree with me here but I see the Bills winning the division this year.The Brady suspension is all the opening we needed to move ahead this year and I don't see anyone stopping them. Go Bills!!

Did you have a lobotomy during your most recent vacation?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/182185-6-3-is-right-there-for-the-taking/page-3

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183769-week-15-predictions-bills-at-washington/

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183004-i-smell-an-upset-coming-monday-night/

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179571-i-dont-hate-sully-like-some-others-do-but/

Hope you can follow my logic here.There is a new season this year and there was a season last year.If you need anymore help feel free to ask!

So did they go through the nose or behind the eyeball? Did you get to keep the extracted grey matter?

So did they go through the nose or behind the eyeball? Did you get to keep the extracted grey matter?

Sorry, as you can imagine after such an operation its difficult to recall details.Your mom should be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have as she was kind enough to attend to all and every need I had during recovery.Tell her thanks for all the her effort. :P

Sorry, as you can imagine after such an operation its difficult to recall details.Your mom should be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have as she was kind enough to attend to all and every need I had during recovery.Tell her thanks for all the her effort. :P

Someone call Wilmer Valderrama. This guys bringing back "your mama" jokes.

Edited by Ryan L Billz