TOD 7/22: Best ways to enjoy camp

Get someone to invite you to the tent. You get food, drinks and the chance to haul in an errant EJ Manuel deep out. I kid (kind of). It's a great place to go.

Other than that of try to go to a night practice. They have good energy and it's not as hot. I am by no means though a camp expert. We have some of those here so follow their advice.

Get someone to invite you to the tent. You get food, drinks and the chance to haul in an errant EJ Manuel deep out. I kid (kind of). It's a great place to go.

Other than that of try to go to a night practice. They have good energy and it's not as hot. I am by no means though a camp expert. We have some of those here so follow their advice.

Tent? Food? Drinks? Sounds like an expert to me!

Pretty easy to sneak in some booze if you feel so inclined. Walk around back behind the two main fields and you can get up pretty close to see the offensive, defensive lines and secondary during standard drills. You can literally hear them talking to eachother, I think they only do this during the day sessions though.

It's too hot down here in Tampa to go to TC. I'll go with the boys the day the NFLR guys are here as they are great with the fans. I know this is about he Bills and sounds like a lot of fun.

No kidding about the HEAT down there. We took the kids to Bucs camp in Orlando one year and spent most of the day seeking shade anywhere we could find it. Brutal! And I generally like the heat. I'll play tennis in that weather, but to just sit there and get cooked is somehow worse.

Sitting leisurely at home and reading Astrobot's daily analysis.

'Ranks Rastro!'

You beat me to it. That's exactly what I intend to do.

It's too hot down here in Tampa to go to TC. I'll go with the boys the day the NFLR guys are here as they are great with the fans. I know this is about he Bills and sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm south and east of you, is it just me or is it hotter than usual?

How do you "get somebody to invite you into the tents"? I will be at TC on the 2nd and 4th, looking forward to it!

I know that they use it for sponsors and indoor club seat holders. I don't know who else gets invited. If you know someone that meets that criteria, that's probably your best bet. Edited by Kirby Jackson