Topic of the day 6/29: Unsung heroes on the roster

I honestly believe the last two seasons it has been Chris Hogan who was and remains criminally underrated on these boards.

With him gone I am going to agree with Bandit and say Corbin Bryant who is a player I have liked for a few years. I expect Robert Blanton to be on this year too. Think he is going to be a really pleasant surprise for Bills fans.

I think on this board it's been a mix of guys who think Hogan is underappreciated and guys who think the opposite. We certainly talked about him a lot. He did have his moments of obvious heroism (2014 Minnesota game, 2015 Tennessee game), but did also seem to have a knack of coming just short of the first when we needed it. I do think he will impress in New England, and I think we would have liked to match his offer sheet but just couldn't afford the extra couple mil.

EJ Manuel. His performance at Wembley made every fan thankfully for Tyrod. United most fans for a common cause.

Ol' we drink the Tie Rod kool-aid.

I think on this board it's been a mix of guys who think Hogan is underappreciated and guys who think the opposite. We certainly talked about him a lot. He did have his moments of obvious heroism (2014 Minnesota game, 2015 Tennessee game), but did also seem to have a knack of coming just short of the first when we needed it. I do think he will impress in New England, and I think we would have liked to match his offer sheet but just couldn't afford the extra couple mil.

I agree. Hogan was a pretty good sure handed receiver. I think he will be missed in the slot this year.

Robert Woods. It always pisses me off when folks bad mouth him around here. The guy just does what he is asked to do and does it well. Ever hear him complaining about lack of targets? He would be justified in doing so, IMO.

And he loves to block downfield! Hope he can stay healthy this year. That would be huge for the Bills, and for him. $$$$$$