Trump and Clinton threads

I see that both the Trump and Clinton threads each have over 3000 replies.

Just wondering - what's the current record for replies to a single topic on the PPP board?

Probably the Obamacare thread. It's on its second thread on the topic.

The ACA thread was getting pretty long until it started to affect Alaska Darrins sexual performance... or something like that

Rob's House had footage of transexuals like DC Tom trying to use the wrong bathroom... immediate dismissal.

I heard he got banned -- but I never heard why. It'd be nice to have him back.

one of the Nancy boy topics on tsw. I got a warning point for getting in on it. Rob had valid points and was being hostile defending them and it came against a mod and many sensitive posters.

I just saw what I saw. I forgot the thread topic. It was more a social issue than football

Cam Newton and claims of racism.

that was it. It was the my daily news thread where some dude was going off about how everyone who says a thing bad about a black man is racist and how Manning was essentially just as bad as Newton etc. Rob's house didn't back down. There were two moderators involved in the thread. He was arguing hispoimt heatedly against anyone who disagreed. His point was that you can not like Newton amd his actions and nit be a racist. Then it broke down to how the article was written. Y a real author etc... It was BS he got the 404. But he was usually a pretty harsh character. I'd take him over many of the new softies posting these days.

Not true. There is no wrong bathroom for transsexuals.

good. not racist afterall.

i still don't entire get the difference between transgender, transsexual, gender neutral, etc. somebody told me the other day people are starting to identify as no gender, so i assume maybe neutral. doesn't biology kind of determine that?

i still don't entire get the difference between transgender, transsexual, gender neutral, etc. somebody told me the other day people are starting to identify as no gender, so i assume maybe neutral. doesn't biology kind of determine that?

Biology only determines if you're straight or gay.

You get to pick what gender you are.

Also we're now including the Brewster's Millions options of "none of the above".

I don't struggle to "get it" in the same way I don't struggle to understand why my wife needs a new dress for every event. I observe it. It doesn't harm me.* I move on.

*I pay my credit card bill.

Edited by Observer