Doug Whaley comments going viral

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the Cincinnati game!

That's my plan as well. I went to school there and am hoping for a hoops game on the same trip. That would be a perfect weekend, if, you know, we win....

same as it ever was. same As It ever was

This is just one reason i do not exhume dead bodies anymore. it gets depressing.

Rich live longer get more uh huh, and ate well. Probably had cool friends and free cocktail weenies in sauce. and maybe a Goat to keep the lawn tidy.

Us regular folks just keep grinding eat dirt. have a cat who is disinterested, drink 3.2 beer and Ripple and then die soon after.

i thought the thread was about Gladiators and Lions ?

That requires a certain zoning in most towns.

always the stickler.

link ?

i do not really want one, that was for levity.

so since i have your honest attention and we are not talking about captured prisoners being put to gruesome death, should we speak of the Gladiators who did fight for fame and fortune ?

I will say going through the Colosseum last year when I visited Rome was freaking awesome.

I will say going through the Colosseum last year when I visited Rome was freaking awesome.

I can only imagine !

Time travel in the mind is fun. Being in a place that had so much activity eons ago ?

Did you see the Lions ?

I can only imagine !

Time travel in the mind is fun. Being in a place that had so much activity eons ago ?

Did you see the Lions ?

We saw where they were kept and then brought up to the arena floor! Really cool. The pantheon is probably the most amazing building I've ever been in as well.

I hope everyone gets a chance to go to Rome and enjoy the history there, it's amazing.

We saw where they were kept and then brought up to the arena floor! Really cool. The pantheon is probably the most amazing building I've ever been in as well.

I hope everyone gets a chance to go to Rome and enjoy the history there, it's amazing.

lucky Dog !

Yes but it's no longer a useful gladiator stadium. Rome needs to build something new, preferably with a retractable roof and more luxury boxes.