Carucci thinks right side could be worse

So what if he is? He won't be getting reps with the first string like Washed-up dish-rag-armed White Castle and EJ were all through TC and the preseason. He's going to be brought along slooooowly. TT will be groomed and the offense tailored to his strengths.

just saying he could be worse, could be better who knows

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a silly thing to write about, is his next article going to be about the left side? Last year an aging RG played at an all pro level...perhaps this year he just plays above average. Does that mean our left side went from dominating to just above average? Get out of here.

The right side has plenty of room to grow, it should have been addressed in the draft but clearly the defense had priority. They are more likely to play better than they are to fall further down the well. Sounds like someone got sick of regurgitating what everyone else has already said and put a spin on it only to rehash the obvious. The right side is green, it needs to step up if this offense/team is to make a major leap.

How about we leave that thought on the back burner for now B ?

:lol:

I wasn't being serious, although it would be fun from devious viewpoint :devil::devil:

It's a silly thing to write about, is his next article going to be about the left side? Last year an aging RG played at an all pro level...perhaps this year he just plays above average. Does that mean our left side went from dominating to just above average? Get out of here.

The right side has plenty of room to grow, it should have been addressed in the draft but clearly the defense had priority. They are more likely to play better than they are to fall further down the well. Sounds like someone got sick of regurgitating what everyone else has already said and put a spin on it only to rehash the obvious. The right side is green, it needs to step up if this offense/team is to make a major leap.

wrighters gota wright

I am very surprised to see no love for Kujo on this board. :(

Maybe 3rd year is the charm. Does DW cut him if he's still horrible, or is he another EJ?

I loved him later in the season, working the heavy package effectively. I wonder if he can catch?

I think one of the lesser spoken of qualities of a good General Manager is adding depth.

And Whaley has put great effort into this. His work on the waiver wire and his small named pick ups shows he/they are always trying improve the roster.

Feel they has been much more activity these last couple years with tire kicking ! thats a good thing right ?

agree

But how would you know?

geez Augmeister!

i was just getting steady again. Now you are asking me to once again question my perception of reality?

cruel and heartless you are.

some of Us are better off deluded and happy. and should be left so.

better then kicking the neighbors pit bull after the EJ London jacksonville game, don't you think?

not that i did that

alright, i take it back.

For the Kids sake.

In fairness, I could charge them both a nickel. But it would cost me a nickel. But the end of the big weight should end in the next 6 months! Hallelujah!!!!

I agree with Vic though. The right side of the line could be worse. They could have Gleason and Sully at OG and OT. :lol:

That would be better. With Gleason and Sully at OG and OT and Vic as 6th lineman all of our issues could be solved on one play!

It would be like Cassel coming in to start with Vic, Gleason and Sully never appearing again because all were in intensive care for the season.