It Was Nice to See Senator Clinton Rush...

Like the big gas guzzling limos your boy rides around in, in his two-mile long motorcades? Or the big guzzling pickup truck he rides around in while he's vacationing on his farm?

I suppose you drive a VW beetle?

Nothing is too petty for you to gripe about is it?

Like the big gas guzzling limos your boy rides around in, in his two-mile long motorcades?  Or the big guzzling pickup truck he rides around in while he's vacationing on his farm?

18665[/snapback]

Is there any question to which your answer isn't "Bush sucks!"?

Still, I have to admit...it beats answering every question with "Flight suit!"

Like the big gas guzzling limos your boy rides around in, in his two-mile long motorcades?  Or the big guzzling pickup truck he rides around in while he's vacationing on his farm?

18665[/snapback]

That's the spirit Debbie. How I've missed your "oh so witty" retorts. Yeah, President Bush is my boy. That's why I voted for him in the last election. Wait, I didn't actually do that. Oops, I forgot. You're a liberal retard.

I haven't campaigned as a champion of environment causes. No "do as I say, not as I do" from me. Senator Clinton obviously can't say the same, now can she?

One more thing: I didn't realize Presidential motorcades started with President Bush. Well, that's because they didn't. Thankfully, John Kerry is planning on ending them and traveling only on tandem bicycles. Or he isn't. Hard to keep his stances straight, since they tend to change everytime the name of the day ends in "Y".

18665[/snapback]

Excellent. The ol' I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I argument.

Wins every time.

to the hospital in a big ol' gas guzzling SUV.  :w00t:

18655[/snapback]

Did you see where she said that they are "delighted" by the fact that they have great health insurance, and she wants "everyone" to have it? :D

There is nothing inside of her. She turned her husband's heart problem into a political event. She is an empty witch.

I dont think that the average joe is EVER going to get the same type of coverage and treatment that a former President is going to get do you?

Nice to live in a "perfect world" huh Senator?

18887[/snapback]

Sure they will - about the same time we get armed guards to ferry us around in gas guzzling SUVs at taxpayer expense. :D

You believe?  Don't get your partisan panties in a wad over what you believe.  Think that'd hold up in court?

18703[/snapback]

If they were GMC's and black, they were Secret Service. At the end of his Presidency he came to Syracuse for the funeral of the father of the head of the DNC and the motorcade went right by my office window. They were all large black GMC SUV's. They were tanks. They are seen every so often on West Wing like in the episode where Donna and the JCS drove over a land mine.

If they were GMC's and black, they were Secret Service.  At the end of his Presidency he came to Syracuse for the funeral of the father of the head of the DNC and the motorcade went right by my office window.  They were all large black GMC SUV's.  They were tanks.  They are seen every so often on West Wing like in the episode where Donna and the JCS drove over a land mine.

18911[/snapback]

Hold on there. President Clinton had a motorcade? That'll be news to Debbie.

I'm familiar with the choices in vehicles. Believe it or not, individuals can and do buy them with very similiar equipment from the same company that makes them for the government.

I was just busting your balls. It doesn't change the fact that the political elite regularly drive (though not Senator Clinton - she don't drive) or ride in vehicles they chastize the auto industry (and indirectly the American public) for.

Did you see where she said that they are "delighted" by the fact that they have great health insurance, and she wants "everyone" to have it? unsure.gif

Too bad she's not a Senator or something cuz then she could taken an active role in helping to...

Oh, wait.

Nevermind.